Windows 10: Controller input gone bizzare

Discus and support Controller input gone bizzare in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, this morning, I have a bad time playing on xbox 360 wireless controller. the input seems always switching from keyboard to the controller make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arthesura, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Arthesura Win User

Controller input gone bizzare

hi, this morning, I have a bad time playing on xbox 360 wireless controller. the input seems always switching from keyboard to the controller make the game not playable. please help me what happen to the controller. also, I found out that the windows updated it self. when I see the update, it only update security, I wonder if that update change many things. thank you before

:)

Arthesura, Dec 21, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Bitlocker menu in Control Panel is gone!!!!!

Hi,

From the above screenshot I see that you are not able to access or see the Bitlocker Drive Encryption in Control Panel, i suggest you to change the view of the Control panel and then check if you are able to access or view it.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Select the View by options in the upper right pane.
    • In Category select the small icons and then check if you can view the Bitlocker Drive Encryption option.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Controller input gone bizzare

English US keeps appearing as an input language occasionally.

Hi Mosher,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

From the issue description, it looks like you have English Input downloaded and installed in the system. I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the English input language and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open the control panel.

3. Type language in the control panel search box and open it.

4. If English is listed, double click on it and click "remove" under "input method".

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Controller input gone bizzare

1. Controller input gone bizzare - Similar Threads - Controller input gone

2. Controll Input Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  3. Controll Input Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  4. Game Controllers Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controllers Input: Hi,Over the last few years, I've been having problems regarding my Flight Yoke System and other game controllers. Whenever turning my PC on, the yoke isn't centered in it's neutral position. It thinks it has right input, however there is no physical input being produced, it's...
  5. Game Controllers Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Controllers Input: Hi,Over the last few years, I've been having problems regarding my Flight Yoke System and other game controllers. Whenever turning my PC on, the yoke isn't centered in it's neutral position. It thinks it has right input, however there is no physical input being produced, it's...
  6. Game Controllers Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Controller input delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller input delay: iv been having ton of controller while playing games and i just want to know how to fix it. please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-input-delay/faa1ffe4-033f-4f68-aa73-c64add497d18
  8. Bizzare bug with headsets

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bizzare bug with headsets: Today, I decided to update my Realtek audio drivers, and it fucked my mic up so I uninstalled them and let windows reinstall it, then I found that there was no bass and no surround sound in my headset, so I updated the drivers in device manager and my bass and surround sound...
  9. Bizzare display behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bizzare display behavior: The following is a typical display problem which started suddenly on my HP 2019 Premium Flagship Probook 450 G6 15.6 Full HD 1920x1080 Business Laptop, Intel 4-Core i7-8565U, Bluetooth, HDMI, Win 10 Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD W/ Hesvap Accessories. I have not had any problems...
  10. no control of character inputs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no control of character inputs: My problem is that the number 2 keeps randomly being entered without being typed. I have done a system restore, a windows re-install, used different keyboards, and disconnected the keyboard, all to no avail. I'm using only the On-screen keyboard in typing this and the problem...