Windows 10: controller issue

Discus and support controller issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have my xbox elite series 2 controller connected to my pc but it is not working on fortnite or even other games but in devise manager it says that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by B, Feb 4, 2020.

1. B
    B Win User

controller issue

i have my xbox elite series 2 controller connected to my pc but it is not working on fortnite or even other games but in devise manager it says that it is working properly and i tryed many other things but it is still not working in fortnite.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 4, 2020
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Feb 4, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

controller issue

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

controller issue

1. controller issue - Similar Threads - controller issue

2. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  3. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  5. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  6. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  8. gigabyte control center issues

gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  9. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  10. Control + Shift + T Issue.

Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...