Windows 10: Controller Issue

Discus and support Controller Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing battlefield 2042 on my controller via cable. But I recently decided to try via Bluetooth and when testing it all the buttons and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eduardo Caleb Duarte, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Controller Issue

I have been playing battlefield 2042 on my controller via cable. But I recently decided to try via Bluetooth and when testing it all the buttons and sticks have different settings than that via cable. For example, my triggers in Bluetooth now turn my camera to the sides while my right stick only does up and down. Additionally, while in the battlefield menu my A button would not function, and in order to advance, I would have to use select. I tried other games and there were different types of issues but the key binds were all messed up as well. I have tried changing Steam settings in case that

:)

Eduardo Caleb Duarte, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 18, 2022
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Controller Issue

Issues with Brightness control

Hello Aaron,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter in Windows and check if it helps to identify any issues. Follow the below steps.

a. Type Troubleshootingin the search next to start.

b. Click on View All
    on left side and select Power.

c. Follow the onscreen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Now, please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Try to delete/reset the existing power plans created in Windows, and check if it helps.

Note: The only power plans you can delete are the ones you create and those provided by the PC manufacturer—you can't delete the Balanced plan, or the plan that you're using.

Follow the below steps to first reset all the power plans in Windows and then create a new one to check if it makes any positive impact on the situation.

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X from the keyboard.

2. Choose Command prompt from the context menu.

3. In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
    and press Enter.

4. Exit command prompt.

Step 2:

Next, try to create a new Power Plan and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Click Start, and then select Control Panel.

• Click Hardware and Sound, and then select Power Options.

• The Power Options Control Panel opens, and the power plans appear.

• Click Create a power plan.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to create and customize a power plan file that is based on an existing plan. Name your power plan

Method 2

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Follow the steps:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate Local user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Write to us with the updated status related to Windows performance, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Controller Issue

1. Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  3. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  5. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  6. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  8. gigabyte control center issues

gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  9. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  10. Control + Shift + T Issue.

Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...