Windows 10: Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

Discus and support Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset. But I have an issue, when I am playing one controller disconnects itself. Then I go into Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KristinUithoven, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

I have a new Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset. But I have an issue, when I am playing one controller disconnects itself. Then I go into Bluetooth settings trying to reconnect the controller, so I click on it but receive a message saying "try reconnecting your device." I try to reconnect it but this message appears again and again. So I have to restart my PC to fix it temporary

:)

KristinUithoven, Apr 19, 2019

2. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Xbox 360 controller keeps connecting/disconnecting

My xbox controller keeps connecting/disconnecting, I hear the audio notification from Windows 10 that it's connected then disconnected constantly. I'm trying to play rocket league but my controller keeps going on/off. I've tried different ports front and rear on my PC and disabling USB power saving and selective suspend settings. The controller itself is fine, I swapped with my brother, mine stays connected on his, his on mine has the same problem. Any ideas?

SouthOfHere, Apr 19, 2019
  4. pego---01 Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Did anyone get a sensible answer as to why the 6230i keeps disconnecting from the Nokia PC suite (6.8.22) when bluetooth is used.

I have the same problem using a Dell Latitude D400 using Bluetooth (WIDCOMM) and a Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth module hardware. The PC is running XP Prof. SP2 and the mail system is Lotus Notes 6x.

The Nokia PC applications disconnect for no apparent reason though 6230i registers that the bluetooth connection is still "Active" and that the PC and 6230i are still paired. I have to disconnect via the phone and reconnect again via the PC and everything works
    again for a while.

There is no particular reason why the disconnection occurs - I've tried most things suggested in the forum without luck.

Is there a solution? I have to use Nokia because I'm using a company telephone.

pego---01, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

1. Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Controller keeps disconnecting

2. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth: I'd like to use some of my wireless headsets for my Windows machine, but I'm encountering a strange set of circumstances. I'll be listening to audio fine, then the device will be disconnected from audio, but the Bluetooth Window will say it's just "Connected" to Bluetooth,...
  3. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth: I'd like to use some of my wireless headsets for my Windows machine, but I'm encountering a strange set of circumstances. I'll be listening to audio fine, then the device will be disconnected from audio, but the Bluetooth Window will say it's just "Connected" to Bluetooth,...
  4. controller keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my pc through bluetooth. I've tried updating the controller up to date and I tried going through device management so the pc doesn't control when it turns off....
  5. controller keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my pc through bluetooth. I've tried updating the controller up to date and I tried going through device management so the pc doesn't control when it turns off....
  6. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from my Airpods: Hi,I would like to request help for fixing the bluetooth disconnection from my Airpods. The connection worked for 2 weeks after I purchased my current laptop however in my 3rd week, I noticed that my Bluetooth kept flickering from connected to disconnected. I have tried...
  7. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting: Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in...
  8. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting when I use controller

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting when I use controller: as the title says I am suddenly having issues using a Bluetooth headset while trying to use my controller. I reinstalled all the drivers, there are no updates and I'm on windows version 20h2 running on a desktop PC...
  9. Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC

Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC: I'm trying to connect my Xbox controller to my PC via Bluetooth. But it keeps going like this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] its going over and over again. i can't stop it. can i fix it? Here's what i tried so far: New Batterys Removing and connecting back the controller...
  10. Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.

Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.: Hello, I was very reluctant to post here considering I can figure most PC related things out by myself but this one has me stumped, my PS4 controller will not disconnect from Bluetooth no matter what I do. If I right click it and "remove" device, it successfully removes but...