Windows 10: controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support controller keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my pc through bluetooth. I've tried updating the controller up to date and I tried going through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ApsidalDinosaur, Nov 8, 2021.

1. controller keeps disconnecting

My Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my pc through bluetooth. I've tried updating the controller up to date and I tried going through device management so the pc doesn't control when it turns off.

:)

ApsidalDinosaur, Nov 8, 2021

2. Xbox 360 controller keeps connecting/disconnecting

My xbox controller keeps connecting/disconnecting, I hear the audio notification from Windows 10 that it's connected then disconnected constantly. I'm trying to play rocket league but my controller keeps going on/off. I've tried different ports front and rear on my PC and disabling USB power saving and selective suspend settings. The controller itself is fine, I swapped with my brother, mine stays connected on his, his on mine has the same problem. Any ideas?

SouthOfHere, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Xbox 360 controller keeps disconnecting

My 360 wired controller keeps disconnecting by itself from the PC, already tried some troubleshooting steps from the page (uninstall the drivers and install then back etc) and nothing, the controller works fine on a 360 console

**Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers).**

AngelAcevedo García, Nov 8, 2021
  4. controller keeps disconnecting

Controller connection

Hi,

If the controller keeps disconnecting when you use it on an Xbox One console, it may be due to outdated controller firmware. To resolve this issue, we suggest checking if there are updates available for the controller. Refer to

Update your Xbox One Controller
    for the steps.

In addition, keeping your console up-to-date can also help resolve connection issues with Xbox accessories. To manually update your console, kindly perform the following steps:

• Make sure your console is connected to the Internet, and then open the
      Guide
      and choose Settings > All settings.
    • Select System > Updates > Update console.
    If no update is available, your console is up-to-date.

See
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    for more troubleshooting solutions that you may perform.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

controller keeps disconnecting

1. controller keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  3. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  4. PS5 Controller Keeps Disconnecting When Paired

PS5 Controller Keeps Disconnecting When Paired: I recently bought a completely new PlayStation 5 controller. It worked perfectly the first time I linked it to my PC.However, when I returned a day later, it had refused to connect since then, preferring to shut off while I clicked allow on set up. I figured the problem was...
  5. PS5 Controller Keeps Disconnecting When Paired

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS5 Controller Keeps Disconnecting When Paired: I recently bought a completely new PlayStation 5 controller. It worked perfectly the first time I linked it to my PC.However, when I returned a day later, it had refused to connect since then, preferring to shut off while I clicked allow on set up. I figured the problem was...
  6. controller keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my pc through bluetooth. I've tried updating the controller up to date and I tried going through device management so the pc doesn't control when it turns off....
  7. USB Controller Keeps Disconnecting

USB Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I just started having this problem recently, my USB gamepad just randomly disconnects sometimes. Sometimes it takes an hour or two, sometimes 15 minutes. The worst part is I can't seem to reconnect it without restarting my computer, even if I restart the game I was playing,...
  8. USB Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I just started having this problem recently, my USB gamepad just randomly disconnects sometimes. Sometimes it takes an hour or two, sometimes 15 minutes. The worst part is I can't seem to reconnect it without restarting my computer, even if I restart the game I was playing,...
  9. USB Controller Keeps Disconnecting

10. Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth: I have a new Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset. But I have an issue, when I am playing one controller disconnects itself. Then I go into Bluetooth settings trying to reconnect the controller, so I click on it but receive a message saying "try reconnecting your device." I...