Windows 10: Controller/Mouse Input Problem

Discus and support Controller/Mouse Input Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When on my desktop and in game my controller follows mouse input, moving the cursor with the left analog stick and clicking with "X", this is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tapzz, May 18, 2020.

1. Tapzz Win User

Controller/Mouse Input Problem

When on my desktop and in game my controller follows mouse input, moving the cursor with the left analog stick and clicking with "X", this is very annoying to deal with and if anyone can let me know a way of fixing this issue it would be appreciated

:)

Tapzz, May 18, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 18, 2020
  3. JBCDN Win User
    Mouse/Touch input for Windows Connect

I have seen at least two different extensive threads on this subject without resolution. When connecting an Android device using SmartConnect to Windows Connect, the keyboard function works but the mouse or touch input on the Windows PC does not. Instead
    a notification appears directing the user to enable touch input in the Action Center -> Connect area. Microsoft's standard answer is the following:

In the meantime, we recommend that you check the Action Center and check if you're able to see the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse option. If the option is available, follow these steps:

1. Under Action Center, click Connect button.
    2. Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    3. Uncheck and check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display option. Kindly refer to the screenshot below:

Controller/Mouse Input Problem c21d94d9-aeb6-46a2-bb60-d52a6b691f8b.png

This, however, does not work. I have tested this on several Windows PCs with and without touchscreens and it makes no difference. The option does not present itself and therefore there is no way to control the connected device from the PC. The creen merely
    functions as a remote display. It does not mirror the Android device.

Can you provide a solution?

JBCDN, May 18, 2020
  4. Controller/Mouse Input Problem

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Controller/Mouse Input Problem

1. Controller/Mouse Input Problem - Similar Threads - Controller Mouse Input

2. My controller is doing mouse inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller is doing mouse inputs: So my xbox controller is doing mouse inputs like right clicking and scrolling.This started after I played halo master chief collection and idk how to fix it...
  3. My controller is doing mouse inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My controller is doing mouse inputs: So my xbox controller is doing mouse inputs like right clicking and scrolling.This started after I played halo master chief collection and idk how to fix it...
  4. I have a problem with my mouse input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my mouse input: In two indie first person games I can't look around using the mouse, also I can't shoot use left click. Only the right click works.The games are:Xmas apocalypse Bright lights of svetlovTried another mouse, problem remained. I've tried to delete the mouse drivers, reset,...
  5. I have a problem with my mouse input

I have a problem with my mouse input: In two indie first person games I can't look around using the mouse, also I can't shoot use left click. Only the right click works.The games are:Xmas apocalypse Bright lights of svetlovTried another mouse, problem remained. I've tried to delete the mouse drivers, reset,...
  6. Controll Input Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  7. Controll Input Problem?

Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  8. Mouse Input Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Input Problems: Hi,I am having issues relating to mouse input on windows 10.My mouse input suddenly ceases to cause any input on my pc. Unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in temporarily fix the issue, but it comes back and eventually becomes completely unfixable. I have reinstalled...
  9. Xbox Controller input delay problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller input delay problem: Ever since mid to later October the reaction time of my controller on the right joy stick particularly has seemed slower compared to normal.This came out of no where and I am unsure how to fix it. I have tried almost every solution I could think of, and yet nothing has worked...
  10. Win10 Game Controller input problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Game Controller input problem: Today after i turned on my computer i found my game controller no longer working. The computer say it is connected and recognizes the device, but no inputs are registered, at all. I have tried to uninstall and install the drivers again, i have tried different USB ports and...