Windows 10: Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

Discus and support Controller on PC constantly giving LT input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to play madden 21 on my PC and as i started to play i noticed i couldnt hike the ball unless i used keyboard and mouse, i went to find out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LarryBurkett, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

Im trying to play madden 21 on my PC and as i started to play i noticed i couldnt hike the ball unless i used keyboard and mouse, i went to find out what might be up with my controller and downloaded xbox accessories and see that my controllers, an elite and day one wirless controllers both are contantly sending LT input nonstop making it impossible to hike the ball. Any advice on how to fix is appreciated.

:)

LarryBurkett, Sep 9, 2020

2. How to launch tablet Pc touch input from command line

Hello,

From versions of Windows 7 and above it is possible to automatically launch Touchscreen calibration using Tabcal.exe.

I was wondering if there is a similar command to directly launch touch input instead of following inf the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and search for "Touch".
    • Click "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..." to the right of "Configure your pen and touch displays"
    • Choose "Touch Input..."

With best regards,

DisplaxLab, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

1. Controller on PC constantly giving LT input - Similar Threads - Controller constantly giving

2. Controller/Mouse Input Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller/Mouse Input Problem: When on my desktop and in game my controller follows mouse input, moving the cursor with the left analog stick and clicking with "X", this is very annoying to deal with and if anyone can let me know a way of fixing this issue it would be appreciated...
  3. Game controller won't give any input in games even though in "set up game controller " is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game controller won't give any input in games even though in "set up game controller " is...: As the title suggest i recently bought a game controller and when i try using it in a game it does not give any input in game. However when i go "set up game controller" it recognizes the controller and iy says OK at status. Morover when i click on the usb controller in this...
  4. AutoCAD LT

in Windows 10 Customization
    AutoCAD LT: I use AutoCAD LT 2014. Will switching to Windows 10 affect this program at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocad-lt/e2f0da7a-aa9e-463b-872f-9946abb939f4
  5. Hdr disabled by controller input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdr disabled by controller input: I haven't tested this with any other games. I have Witcher 3 through gog. Whenever I run it, the hdr10 symbol appears in the top right corner. Using KB/M works just fine. But if the game detects any controller input (through my ps4 controller connected wired or over...
  6. no control of character inputs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no control of character inputs: My problem is that the number 2 keeps randomly being entered without being typed. I have done a system restore, a windows re-install, used different keyboards, and disconnected the keyboard, all to no avail. I'm using only the On-screen keyboard in typing this and the problem...
  7. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller...
  8. Controller input gone bizzare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller input gone bizzare: hi, this morning, I have a bad time playing on xbox 360 wireless controller. the input seems always switching from keyboard to the controller make the game not playable. please help me what happen to the controller. also, I found out that the windows updated it self. when I...
  9. Give me control of updates!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Give me control of updates!!: This morning (24th Aug) I set the latest updates, which downloaded without me asking and showed my system right down, to install on the 30th Aug. I put my laptop to sleep and go back to it an hours later. It says "installing updates" that I didn't ask it to download in the...
  10. Keyboard gives wrong input/inputing without touching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard gives wrong input/inputing without touching: Dear community, I have a problem that I need assistance with. About 2 days ago, my SteelSeries Apex 500m mech keyboard started giving input without my interference. It presses buttons without me doing anything Or giving wrong input (sometimes different buttons while...