Windows 10: Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

Discus and support Controller on PC constantly giving LT input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to play madden 21 on my PC and as i started to play i noticed i couldnt hike the ball unless i used keyboard and mouse, i went to find out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LarryBurkett, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

Im trying to play madden 21 on my PC and as i started to play i noticed i couldnt hike the ball unless i used keyboard and mouse, i went to find out what might be up with my controller and downloaded xbox accessories and see that my controllers, an elite and day one wirless controllers both are contantly sending LT input nonstop making it impossible to hike the ball. Any advice on how to fix is appreciated.

:)

LarryBurkett, Sep 9, 2020

2. How to launch tablet Pc touch input from command line

Hello,

From versions of Windows 7 and above it is possible to automatically launch Touchscreen calibration using Tabcal.exe.

I was wondering if there is a similar command to directly launch touch input instead of following inf the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and search for "Touch".
    • Click "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..." to the right of "Configure your pen and touch displays"
    • Choose "Touch Input..."

With best regards,

DisplaxLab, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Controller on PC constantly giving LT input

1. Controller on PC constantly giving LT input - Similar Threads - Controller constantly giving

2. Keyboard giving random inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard giving random inputs: At random times, for no reason, various programs that I run start turning keyboard inputs into random letters. Aside from some programs being more prone to fail than others, and that none of the programs involved are related, the only conclusion I have come to is that it has...
  3. Keyboard giving random inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard giving random inputs: At random times, for no reason, various programs that I run start turning keyboard inputs into random letters. Aside from some programs being more prone to fail than others, and that none of the programs involved are related, the only conclusion I have come to is that it has...
  4. Keyboard giving random inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Controll Input Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  6. Controll Input Problem?

Controll Input Problem?: Recently, I bought a game for the PS2 and inserted to an emulator while also having an adapter plug for a PS2 controller. When I first played it, it worked fine. The controller had no responsive issues and I assumed it will be for the next time I use it. When I decided to use...
  7. Game Controllers Input

Game Controllers Input: Hi,Over the last few years, I've been having problems regarding my Flight Yoke System and other game controllers. Whenever turning my PC on, the yoke isn't centered in it's neutral position. It thinks it has right input, however there is no physical input being produced, it's...
  8. Game Controllers Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Controllers Input: Hi,Over the last few years, I've been having problems regarding my Flight Yoke System and other game controllers. Whenever turning my PC on, the yoke isn't centered in it's neutral position. It thinks it has right input, however there is no physical input being produced, it's...
  9. AutoCAD LT

in Windows 10 Customization
    AutoCAD LT: I use AutoCAD LT 2014. Will switching to Windows 10 affect this program at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocad-lt/e2f0da7a-aa9e-463b-872f-9946abb939f4
  10. no control of character inputs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no control of character inputs: My problem is that the number 2 keeps randomly being entered without being typed. I have done a system restore, a windows re-install, used different keyboards, and disconnected the keyboard, all to no avail. I'm using only the On-screen keyboard in typing this and the problem...