Windows 10: Controller on the pc as audio device?

Discus and support Controller on the pc as audio device? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, my headset is broken, jz I want to use my controller as a headset, so to speak. at that time, but jz no longer worked. since the controller is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SumaleKum, Jul 10, 2020.

1. SumaleKum Win User

Controller on the pc as audio device?

Hey, my headset is broken, jz I want to use my controller as a headset, so to speak. at that time, but jz no longer worked. since the controller is only a jack, I can use my headphones temporarily, this works with the controller you

:)

SumaleKum, Jul 10, 2020

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jul 10, 2020
  3. We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Update all your audio drivers.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Double-click on the Sound card.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Double-click on the Sound card.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall your audio driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.

• Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Controller on the pc as audio device?

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Controller on the pc as audio device?

1. Controller on the pc as audio device? - Similar Threads - Controller audio device

2. the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix: the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-connect-the-controller-as-a-audio-device/85f572e6-fbfb-4bfc-abaa-5e1c63848b52
  3. the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix: the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-connect-the-controller-as-a-audio-device/85f572e6-fbfb-4bfc-abaa-5e1c63848b52
  4. the pc connect the controller as a audio device fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Ps4 controller is seen as audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps4 controller is seen as audio device: I feel as if I have done everything, from resetting the controller with the button, to installing ds4 to uninstalling. Is there any way for me to force my pc to not see it as an audio device?...
  6. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device: Can anybody help me, because my pc identify my ps5 dualsense controller as an audio deviceI know that I have to:1. Click on Start icon.2. Type Control Panel and press Enter.3. Click on Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.4. Double click on the controller and go to...
  7. PS4 controller recognized as an audio device

PS4 controller recognized as an audio device: every time I plug in my ps4 controller its it seen as an audio device I've tried using the built in troubleshooter and that doesn't work I've tried disabling it and uninstalling it and that doesn't work I've tried pushing the pin hole on the back to reset it that doesn't work...
  8. No audio device found but there is in Control Panel

No audio device found but there is in Control Panel: Hello, I have a strange issue at my main system (see my specs). The taskbar icon for sound is the speaker with the red X and it reports that no input or output audio device is found. Running the troubleshooter finds no problems. In Device Manager the sound card and all audio...
  9. No audio device found but there is in Control Panelel

No audio device found but there is in Control Panelel: Hello, I have a strange issue at my main system (see my specs). The taskbar icon for sound is the speaker with the red X and it reports that no input or output audio device is found. Running the troubleshooter finds no problems. In Device Manager the sound card and all audio...
  10. advanced control over audio devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    advanced control over audio devices: Hey, I would like to do something that seems trivial to me as a programmer, but I am a Linux guy so no idea how to achieve that on Windows 10. Just help me to start out. I would like to output audio to two hardware devices simultanously via bluetooth, but filter out left...