Windows 10: Controller or Pc issue?

Discus and support Controller or Pc issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently bought a pc a few days ago, and i play a lot of rocket league and for some reasons half the time when i click x twice to flip it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DerekY15, Aug 29, 2020.

1. DerekY15 Win User

Controller or Pc issue?

So I recently bought a pc a few days ago, and i play a lot of rocket league and for some reasons half the time when i click x twice to flip it seems like the second tap of x doesnt register... i tested it out on console and it works just fine so i know its not a controller problem.

:)

DerekY15, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Controller Connecting to PC issues!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you referring to Xbox controller?

• Do you get any error message while connecting the controller to the PC?

• What is the make and model of the Controller?

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Type "Troubleshooting"
    in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

2. Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

3. Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

4. Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

if you are using an Xbox controller,I suggest you to follow the article below
    and check f it helps:

Set up your Xbox 360 controller for Windows:

Xbox Support

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Controller or Pc issue?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Controller or Pc issue?

1. Controller or Pc issue? - Similar Threads - Controller issue

2. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  3. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  5. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  6. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  8. gigabyte control center issues

gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  9. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  10. Control + Shift + T Issue.

Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...