Windows 10: Controller right stick not working.

Discus and support Controller right stick not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. First of all sorry for my bad English knowlage. I try my best.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AttilaCsordás, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Controller right stick not working.

Hello. First of all sorry for my bad English knowlage. I try my best.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-usb-control-pad-errors/e49cb8f0-315c-4205-a7b4-ff5a861a4c56?page=2

I have a same problem. I follow every step in the topic, nothing help and i cant install win7 like the topic host becouse my laptop only support win10. Tracer recon cheap controller. No driver relased by the manufacturer for this controller. Right stick work like dpad. Controller work perfectly whit win7 main pc and whit my grandma winxp pc.

Again: every step followed in the topic, same problem. Any idie how can i fix it? Thank you

:)

AttilaCsordás, Jun 17, 2020
  2. JS_100 Win User

XBox One wired controller: left stick triggers right stick

Hi,

My XBox One wired controller was working fine until recently, when suddenly the right stick was being triggered when using the left stick. I.e.: in a third-person game, I would move with the left stick, and the camera would spin around, or in a dual-stick
    shooter, I would move in a direction and it'll fire in that direction even though I'm not touching the right stick. It's an on-and-off problem; sometimes it does this and sometimes it doesn't.

I looked in joy.cpl, and the left stick triggers only the X rotation; the right stick triggers X and Y. This doesn't seem like what it should be doing, but I'm not sure since I've never used that panel before. I tried unplugging the controller and plugging
    it back in, to no avail, tried calibrating it there and in Steam Big Picture, but still having the problem? Is the controller just broken? Thanks.

JS_100, Jun 17, 2020
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Controller right stick not working.

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Controller right stick not working.

1. Controller right stick not working. - Similar Threads - Controller right stick

2. game controller won't work right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game controller won't work right: work for about two weeks, now in games like GTA5 it will kinda works but the game treats it like its the mouse and key board. i have a turtle beach xbox controller and am runnig windows 11. works for right for some games but not all. i have a steam and it works for those...
  3. game controller won't work right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game controller won't work right: work for about two weeks, now in games like GTA5 it will kinda works but the game treats it like its the mouse and key board. i have a turtle beach xbox controller and am runnig windows 11. works for right for some games but not all. i have a steam and it works for those...
  4. Remove control rights from work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove control rights from work account: I need help in removing the control rights of my work account on my computer :I was previously an intern at an MNC company and signed into my work account into my personal computer due to COVID, I had to work from home...While signing in, I accidentally selected the option...
  5. Remove control rights from work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove control rights from work account: I need help in removing the control rights of my work account on my computer :I was previously an intern at an MNC company and signed into my work account into my personal computer due to COVID, I had to work from home...While signing in, I accidentally selected the option...
  6. Remove control rights from work account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll: This is so ridiculous. I have a Mad Catz racing wheel, MC2, that worked perfectly fine as a plug and play generic device on windows 7.. I try it on windows 10 and it flickers and crashes me to login or log out, whatever you wana call it.. I have spent like 50 hours now...
  8. phantom xbox controller holding full right stick (holding it to the left)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    phantom xbox controller holding full right stick (holding it to the left): my computer seems to think that theres a controller plugged in holding the right stick in position all the time. i assume its some driver or something that i installed, but i cant find it. i use parsec sometimes and i know that has controller passthrough, but what else can i...
  9. mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen: this is on my kid's desktop machine, running windows 10. She has tried the following: Rebooting multiple times, at least 5 Updating drivers multiple times, at least 4 tried different mouse devices, both cabled USB and wireless and in different ports unchecking the box for...
  10. Right Alt = Right Alt + Right Control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Alt = Right Alt + Right Control: When i press the Right Alt key it send Right Alt + Right Control for some reason, no macros have been made or anything, its beginning to annoy me now, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/King250515 [link] [comments]...