Windows 10: Controller That Was Mailed

Discus and support Controller That Was Mailed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am writing this message due to the fact that on December 13, 2018; a re-placement controller was to have been mailed to me, but said controller has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DarnellHill, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Controller That Was Mailed

I am writing this message due to the fact that on December 13, 2018; a re-placement controller was to have been mailed to me, but said controller has not arrived. I have been attempting to track my package from Customer Support, but I do not have the "Tracking Number". Is there any way that you can locate the tracking number so that I can locate my controller?

I thank you for your time and look forward to your assistance.

Thank you;

Mr. Darnell Hill

* Moved from Insider

:)

DarnellHill, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Controller That Was Mailed :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 29, 2018
  4. STEvil Win User

Controller That Was Mailed

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Controller That Was Mailed

1. Controller That Was Mailed - Similar Threads - Controller Was Mailed

2. Long term mail/Xbox controller bug.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long term mail/Xbox controller bug.: For quite some time ( before windows10) there has been an ongoing bug. If I plug in my Xbox controller (both off brand and official) via usb to play a game then return to windows unplug the controller and open mail it will act like the controller is being used to shift...
  3. Cortana "Open mail" command gives options control panel mail or settings

in Cortana
    Cortana "Open mail" command gives options control panel mail or settings: Cortana for some reason opens a dialog asking me to select control panel, mail, or settings when I say open mail. Very strange when selecting mail, it opens control panel and when selecting control panel it still opens control panel. This a brand new laptop with the latest...
  4. Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control opening mail in Windows Live Mail: I upgraded to Windows 10. I use Windows Live Mail. When I open a message, it is opening a tab in Chrome instead of just opening the message w/o using a Windows IE type of message display. AND, when I close the message it is automatically opening the next message instead of...
  5. mail icon not displayed in control panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail icon not displayed in control panel.: DEAR SIR, I'M USING WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND OFFICE 365.I HAVE A PROBLEM ON MAIL OUTLOOK PROFILE CREATION.IT WSNT DISPLYED IN CONTROLLED PANEL.PLEASE HELP TO GET THAT BACK....
  6. Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found" after Office reinstallation

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found" after Office reinstallation: All When I logged on to my Windows 10 64-bit PC today, when I tried to open Outlook, it refused to work and I was presented with message I was "Error Code 0x426-0x0". No other Office application worked: I use Office 2016 32-bit. Following various instructions I have been...
  7. Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Control Panel; MAIL item missing: Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue. Anyway to get MAIL back in...
  8. The Mail Applet in Control Panel

The Mail Applet in Control Panel: Hello Guys, Quick one: Any idea what the CLSID for the Mail applet in Control Panel is? [ATTACH] In case it is relevant, I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, YanAndrew...
  9. Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work

Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work: My "Mail" Item in my control panel gone completely white and when I try to run it I get a error massage > All Control Panel Items Application not found ....
  10. Mail applet in Control Panel will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail applet in Control Panel will not open: I have Outlook 2016 installed. When I try to open the mail applet in Control Panel nothing happens. I have reinstalled Office twice and this is a fresh Win 10 install. Any ideas how to solve this please? 92064