Windows 10: Controller to Pc

Discus and support Controller to Pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PS5 controller wont work on my pc, when i plug it in it registers in the "Other devices" category. Im not sure what to do or how to fix it, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BradenStaton, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Controller to Pc

My PS5 controller wont work on my pc, when i plug it in it registers in the "Other devices" category. Im not sure what to do or how to fix it, i've tried reinstalling drivers and what not, please help.

:)

BradenStaton, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Jan 9, 2021
  4. STEvil Win User

Controller to Pc

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Controller to Pc

1. Controller to Pc - Similar Threads - Controller

2. How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?: Currently I have the worryingly common problem of Microsoft Family Features asking me to log in, constantly, as an annoying popup. I have tried numerous options to disable this already:I have attempted to log into my Microsoft account when prompted, and got the following...
  3. How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?: Currently I have the worryingly common problem of Microsoft Family Features asking me to log in, constantly, as an annoying popup. I have tried numerous options to disable this already:I have attempted to log into my Microsoft account when prompted, and got the following...
  4. Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller: Those pc are joined to domain, but when use this command "w32tm /query /status" the source is local CMOS, what could be the problem?And some pc very weird, the time stuck at the shutdown time, if i shutdown at 5pm , next day, the date and time will be yesterday and the time...
  5. Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller

Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller: Those pc are joined to domain, but when use this command "w32tm /query /status" the source is local CMOS, what could be the problem?And some pc very weird, the time stuck at the shutdown time, if i shutdown at 5pm , next day, the date and time will be yesterday and the time...
  6. Some Windows 10 pc time didn't sync to domain controller

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  8. Blank Control Panel always in background apps

Blank Control Panel always in background apps: Every time I open/restart my laptop, a Blank Control Panel is always in background apps Is there a way to fix this?# i tried to add a picture of it but it's failing to insert it every time sorry :...
  9. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  10. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...