Windows 10: controller won't vibrate

Discus and support controller won't vibrate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a myria Gamepad wireless tigres x 14.it is plug and play and it says it does not need drivers. it can vibratei tested but no game made it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebastianNitu, Dec 30, 2020.

1. controller won't vibrate

i got a myria Gamepad wireless tigres x 14.it is plug and play and it says it does not need drivers.

it can vibratei tested but no game made it vibrate and i can't see any setting for vibration at properties.

can somebody help me with this problem?

:)

SebastianNitu, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile controller won't vibrate :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 30, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. controller won't vibrate

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

controller won't vibrate

1. controller won't vibrate - Similar Threads - controller won't vibrate

2. Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11: Hi, i play different games on my PC with Controller, i use a Series Controller and an Elite Series 2. Both are like 3 months old, vibration worked fine all the time, and last week it suddenly stopped working. Batteries are full, in Xbox Accessoires App is vibration activated,...
  3. Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11: Hi, i play different games on my PC with Controller, i use a Series Controller and an Elite Series 2. Both are like 3 months old, vibration worked fine all the time, and last week it suddenly stopped working. Batteries are full, in Xbox Accessoires App is vibration activated,...
  4. xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working: xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not workingthe game pad working on all games but vibration not working on gamesbut working in Game Controler Tester app on windows 10and not switch with Xbox Accsseories apppleese help...
  5. Game controller won't vibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game controller won't vibrate: I have a myria mg7414 tigris x14 game controller with usb reciever.I managed to get it to work by using x360ce emulator,but it won't vibrate.I know it can vibrateit says on the box and i managed to make it vibrate only once with a software that i lost and can't find it.No...
  6. Vibration on Xbox one controller not working on windows 10

Vibration on Xbox one controller not working on windows 10: My xbox wireless adapter arrived and I plugged in to the USB slot on my motherboard and everything installed fine but when im in any game eg. fortnite, call of duty, or apex legends my vibration does not work. ive made sure to check all settings in the xbox accessories...
  7. Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration

Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration: I tried my new xbox controller, connected through Bluetooth and it worked perfectly playing at Ori and the blind forest. Now I'm playing at Oring and the Will of the Wisps and the controller disconnects after long vibrations....
  8. Laptop vibrating

Laptop vibrating: Hi Few days ago my laptop was heating than normal i saw the task manager and the disk usage was 100%after resetting the problem did not occur but i can feel a vibrating in my laptop when it is on . And it is heating little near the right side of my touchpad and fan vent is...
  9. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be
  10. No vibration Xinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No vibration Xinput: I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why. 11362