Windows 10: Controller won't work

Discus and support Controller won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend came to me with a PS Dualshock 3 Controller. I tried everything possible but it doesn't work. I tried using ScpToolkit but that won't detect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZGabi1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. /u/ZGabi1 Win User

Controller won't work

My friend came to me with a PS Dualshock 3 Controller. I tried everything possible but it doesn't work. I tried using ScpToolkit but that won't detect the controller either. I need help.

submitted by /u/ZGabi1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZGabi1, Jul 26, 2020

2. Audio control keys won't work on Windows 10

Hi Agic,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation with the audio control keys won't work on your Windows phone. We're happy to assist you to fix your issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your system?
    • Is the issue specific to the audio control keys?
    I suggest you to try these following methods and check, if the issue still persists.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install audio drivers from the manufacturer website. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

2. Open device manager.

3. Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers”.

4. Right-click on ‘High Definition Audio Device and select ‘uninstall’.

5. Follow the prompt and restart the computer.

Now re-install latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let's refer to the link below:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 26, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

Controller won't work

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Controller won't work

1. Controller won't work - Similar Threads - Controller won't

2. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  3. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  4. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  5. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  6. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  7. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  8. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...: PC monitor controller keyboard and mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-to-much-ram-in-the-bios-and-now-my-monitor/c3666598-4b22-4276-9399-683c4164da3c
  10. I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...

I put to much ram in the bios and now my monitor controller and keyboard and mouse won't...: PC monitor controller keyboard and mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-to-much-ram-in-the-bios-and-now-my-monitor/c3666598-4b22-4276-9399-683c4164da3c