Windows 10: Controller

Discus and support Controller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Recently Got A controller to play games on my computer howver it says my controller is connected however it wont work. any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrystanDeLoria, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Controller

I Recently Got A controller to play games on my computer howver it says my controller is connected however it wont work. any ideas?

:)

TrystanDeLoria, Dec 22, 2018
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 22, 2018
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Controller

windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  5. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  6. Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys: I need to edit a registry key but before I do so, I need to be granted full control of the key. I am getting an error message when I try to do this. I am already listed as the owner of the key. I have tried changing both my administrator account as well as my use account to...
  7. Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys

Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys: I need to edit a registry key but before I do so, I need to be granted full control of the key. I am getting an error message when I try to do this. I am already listed as the owner of the key. I have tried changing both my administrator account as well as my use account to...
  8. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  9. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  10. Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged: Windows version: Windows 11 Home & Pro 10.0.22631PCs specs: Desktop:CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Motherboard: MSI B650M-p pro GPU: RTX 4060 MSI Ventus 2X RAM: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 16GB SSD: Nvme Crucial P3Laptop: HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxI have encountered some issues since the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modify xbox button controller shortcut windows 10 one