Windows 10: Controllers sensitivity in Xbox

Discus and support Controllers sensitivity in Xbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me to reduce my controllers sensitivity. I use Xbox 360 and the sensitivity of controllers is too high to play racing games. Thank you! Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronHaygood, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Controllers sensitivity in Xbox

Please help me to reduce my controllers sensitivity. I use Xbox 360 and the sensitivity of controllers is too high to play racing games. Thank you!

Is there any add to reduce controller sensitivity?

:)

AaronHaygood, Dec 27, 2018

2. Xbox one controller triggers sensitivity

Hi Renzo,

Currently, an option to edit the Xbox controller sensitivity is not yet available. I would recommend that you send a request or vote that the option of editing the controller sensitivity should be available. To do this, you may send the vote through the
    link below:

Click here

For other options, there are games that can change the controller sensitivity inside the game settings. You may contact the game developer for the steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Sensitivity settings for controllers

Hi AdityaSingh7,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be, when we cannot fully enjoy the features of the game. We can set the sensitivity of the game on Windows PC, only if you have
    Elite controller which uses the software called
    Adjust trigger Sensitivity.

However, as a work around we can check if the following steps help you in reducing sensitivity of the game by resetting to defaults. I would request you to check the article on
    Configure your Xbox 360 controller for Windows.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type joy.cpl
      and hit enter.
    3. Select the controller from the Game controller’s window and click on properties.
    4. Click on reset to default and check if the sensitivity is reduced.

Controllers sensitivity in Xbox 026a65c5-4c28-489d-96fe-ed1f123ad097?upload=true.png

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Controllers sensitivity in Xbox

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Controllers sensitivity in Xbox

1. Controllers sensitivity in Xbox - Similar Threads - Controllers sensitivity Xbox

2. how do I increase the sensitivity of an Xbox 360 usb controller for Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I increase the sensitivity of an Xbox 360 usb controller for Roblox?: I tried to ask Bing's A.I and it doesn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-sensitivity-of-an-xbox-360/96a68f94-a6fc-4bfe-8b26-1689e300dd09
  3. how do I increase the sensitivity of an Xbox 360 usb controller for Roblox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I increase the sensitivity of an Xbox 360 usb controller for Roblox?: I tried to ask Bing's A.I and it doesn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-sensitivity-of-an-xbox-360/96a68f94-a6fc-4bfe-8b26-1689e300dd09
  4. how do I increase the sensitivity of an Xbox 360 usb controller for Roblox?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sensitivity controls are gone???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sensitivity controls are gone???: I have lost certain controls for my Logitech Flight Force 3D. Sensitivity settings have disappeared and all that shows is the word DONE. How do I get back to where it was. This started after the fs update....
  6. Xbox controller

Xbox controller: I can't connect my Xbox controller in Windows 10 with Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller/2cbe8e41-d552-46eb-8596-8267baad5814
  7. Xbox controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller: Hello! I have xbox controller on windows 10 connects via Bluetooth, when I search controller by Bluetooth window I find it, and it work properly, but when I switch off pc and restart and switch on the controller, it doesn’t connect automatic to pc. Every time I have to remove...
  8. my controller is too sensitive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my controller is too sensitive: i am using my white xbox one controller (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1000_.jpg) on my laptop which has windows 10 build 1809 and i connected the controller to the laptop by using a usb wire the problem is the left thumbstick is too sensitive and it is...
  9. Sensitivity settings for controllers

Sensitivity settings for controllers: My controllers sensitivity is to high and racing games i am playing dont have sensitivity option how can i reduce it from windows. I have searched on internet but cant find any solution xbox 360 and one have that option like we can set it to high medium and low sensitivity...
  10. driver for hp sensitive touch control

driver for hp sensitive touch control: i installed quick launch button driver for those sensitive touch control and now my boot is on loop with error checking? then restart 10526

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc xbox 360 controller stuck at 100 sensitivity

2. xbox controller sensitivity windows 10

3. xbox one controller sensitivity settings on pc

4. xbox one controller sensitivity pc,
  5. how to fix controller sensitivity on pc,
  6. my xbox one controller is too sensitive on my pc,
  7. xbox controller high sensitivity on pc,
  8. windows 10 xbox controller sensitivity,
  9. xbox one controller sensitivity windows 10,
  10. xbox 360 controller win 10 sensitivity,
  11. reduce sensitivity of an xbox one s controller using app,