Windows 10: Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll

Discus and support Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is so ridiculous. I have a Mad Catz racing wheel, MC2, that worked perfectly fine as a plug and play generic device on windows 7.. I try it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayKoefoed, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll

This is so ridiculous. I have a Mad Catz racing wheel, MC2, that worked perfectly fine as a plug and play generic device on windows 7.. I try it on windows 10 and it flickers and crashes me to login or log out, whatever you wana call it.. I have spent like 50 hours now looking for solutions or drivers for this.. it is just a generic xbox 360 wheel, it seems like windows recognizes it when I first plug it in, after I delete usb 3.0 root files in device manager, because it shows a little window saying "installing MC2 wheel" or something... I have completely deleted and reinstalled the latest nvi

:)

RayKoefoed, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 21, 2021
  3. gbird Win User
    Windows 8 FREE Developer Build

Can someone please give me a step by step showing of how to take control of a .dll file in Windows 8? It looks totally different from 7, where the "Owner" tab is not there.

gbird, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll

Controller right stick not working.

Hello. First of all sorry for my bad English knowlage. I try my best.

Generic USB control pad errors

I have a same problem. I follow every step in the topic, nothing help and i cant install win7 like the topic host becouse my laptop only support win10. Tracer recon cheap controller. No driver relased by the manufacturer for this controller. Right stick
    work like dpad. Controller work perfectly whit win7 main pc and whit my grandma winxp pc.

Again: every step followed in the topic, same problem. Any idie how can i fix it? Thank you

AttilaCsordás, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll

1. Controllers wheels sticks not working with windows 10 gameinputredist.dll - Similar Threads - Controllers wheels sticks

2. Scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll wheel not working: Scroll wheel only works within Windows 10, eg settings, device manager etc, but not in any other software, eg browser, Outlook, Excel etc. This applies to any mouse used. Have followed all online suggestions so far with no luck....
  3. Scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll wheel not working: Scroll wheel only works within Windows 10, eg settings, device manager etc, but not in any other software, eg browser, Outlook, Excel etc. This applies to any mouse used. Have followed all online suggestions so far with no luck....
  4. Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel: So, in Windows 10, when you click on the system default speaker symbol in the task bar, you can adjust the volume by just scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. This feature seems to be gone in Windows 11, or does anyone know how to enable it?...
  5. Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel: So, in Windows 10, when you click on the system default speaker symbol in the task bar, you can adjust the volume by just scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. This feature seems to be gone in Windows 11, or does anyone know how to enable it?...
  6. Mouse Wheel Controls Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Wheel Controls Volume: How to stop mouse wheel from controlling volume. [Original Title: Mouse] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-wheel-controls-volume/82f02e91-2c26-4df0-a6a4-5103ef7a4dd5
  7. Racing Wheel showing up as unspecified in control panel and not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Racing Wheel showing up as unspecified in control panel and not working: Hello, I have updated all drivers and removed old ones as almost every forum suggests I do but it is still showing up as unspecified and not allowing me to use the wheel. This is my wheel (https://hori.co.uk/racing-wheel-overdrive-for-xbox-one/) It worked perfectly on XB1...
  8. Controller right stick not working.

Controller right stick not working.: Hello. First of all sorry for my bad English knowlage. I try my best. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-usb-control-pad-errors/e49cb8f0-315c-4205-a7b4-ff5a861a4c56?page=2 I have a same problem. I follow every step in the topic, nothing help...
  9. Steering wheel not working

Steering wheel not working: I have a Thrustmaster Ferraria 458 xbox 360/pc racing wheel, and I can't get it to work on my computer. It no longer shows up in game controllers, I can see it in control panel, but when you right click and select game controller settings, there is nothing there. I think this...
  10. Mouse Wheel Not Working

Mouse Wheel Not Working: Hello. Lately mouse wheel has not been working. When I press the middle mouse button, the wheel appears for just a little bit, and then disappears. I can't use it to scroll. 42953

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gameinputredist.dll