Windows 10: Controllers wont connect to my pc.

Discus and support Controllers wont connect to my pc. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really am not sure what else to do, other than turn to the community to see if anyone can help. I like to play games on controllers, I grew up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gilgamushmush, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Controllers wont connect to my pc.

I really am not sure what else to do, other than turn to the community to see if anyone can help. I like to play games on controllers, I grew up playing on console, and even though I am on PC now, i still prefer controllers. I have had no issue using controllers on my PC before.

One day my controllers just stopped working on my PC. I have tried updating the USB drivers, I have tried getting a new controller, nothing has worked. The controllers are receiving power, but are not being read by the computer. Can anyone help me out?

submitted by /u/Gilgamushmush
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gilgamushmush, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Controller Connecting to PC issues!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you referring to Xbox controller?

• Do you get any error message while connecting the controller to the PC?

• What is the make and model of the Controller?

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Type "Troubleshooting"
    in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

2. Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

3. Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

4. Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

if you are using an Xbox controller,I suggest you to follow the article below
    and check f it helps:

Set up your Xbox 360 controller for Windows:

Xbox Support

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Controllers wont connect to my pc.

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Controllers wont connect to my pc.

1. Controllers wont connect to my pc. - Similar Threads - Controllers wont connect

2. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  3. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  4. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  6. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  7. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My controller wont connect to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller wont connect to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  9. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth: It wont connect to the PC but it will to other devices like my iPhone. it shows up in the Bluetooth pairing menu but when i click on it it says connecting for a cople of minuets then just says could not connect. i have tried to connect to it through devices and printers...
  10. my controller wont connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my controller wont connect to my pc: my controller used to always work and one day it just stopped turning on when connected to my pc I tried different wires and controllers nothing fixes it. I've figured out that my controller is getting power from the pc but it just doesn't work....