Windows 10: Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

Discus and support Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reno Voorwinde, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in my pc, maybe the bluetooth was just broken, I've tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers by uninstalling them in device manager, I updated the xbox controller, I've updated my windows and basically everything is up to date, still not working. I was thinking to buy a different controller to see if that would work, so I boug

:)

Reno Voorwinde, Feb 28, 2024
  2. RiCE41 Win User

Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list

I had an Xbox One wireless controller for PC and I have been using it on Win11. A couple of days ago I have unpaired (removed) the device from Bluetooth paired devices list. Since that day, I am unable to pair the controller anymore. The controller is in pair mode, but it does not show up in the detected device list.

What I have tried so far:

• Connected the controller via USB cable and it is working
    • Paired the controller to another PC and it is working
    • Reinstalled bluetooth drivers (did not help)
    • Refreshed firmware on controller (did not help)
    Today I have bought an Xbox Series X/S wireless controller for PC too and it does the same error. The device cannot be paired and it does not show up in the list.

Could anyone help me with this problem? I have bought two controller already and none of those are working via Bluetooth. Both can be paired to another PC, so the controllers are fine. It has been working on my PC before until I have unpaired it manually.

Also my Bluetooth is working because I am able to connect any other devices but Xbox controllers.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers***

RiCE41, Feb 28, 2024
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list

Hi RiCE41,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I am aware about the trouble you’re having with pairing your Xbox controllers to your PC through Bluetooth. I value the time and effort you have given out in trying to resolve the problem. I am here to help you further and let us work on this together.

• Would you mind sharing the make and model of your PC?
    Here are a few additional steps you might try:

Make sure that your Windows device is running the latest update. To check that your device is up to date:

1. Select the Start button on your taskbar.
    2. Enter Settings in the search bar, and then select the Settings app.
    3. Select Windows Update > Check for updates.
    Run Bluetooth troubleshooter.

Try these solutions if your controller doesn’t connect and/or your controller’s light blinks but never pairs with your Windows device.

1. Select the Start button on your taskbar, and then enter Bluetooth in the search bar.
    2. Select Find and fix problems with Bluetooth devices.
    3. Use the prompts on-screen to complete the troubleshooter.
    Restart your PC.

Select the Windows logo key > Power >Restart.

Remove Interference.

Move closer to your PC and eliminate potential interference (such as from cell phones or other Bluetooth devices).

The steps can be found at Set up Bluetooth on your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lavenia

Lavenia A., Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

1. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Controllers won't show

2. Dualsense controller not showing up in bluetooth pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dualsense controller not showing up in bluetooth pairing: I bought a DualSense controller to play games on pc Windows 10 using a TP-Link UB500 Adapter for bluetooth. The controller used to pair and work fine for quite a while. At some point, it randomly stopped connecting and did not want to connect again. So I removed the...
  3. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  4. Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth: I tried to connect my ps4 controller to my pc but it won't show up. And i tried connecting a headphone device to the bluetooth and it worked and i tried to connect the ps4 controller to my cellphone and it worked, so idk what is the problem. I have already updated the drivers...
  5. Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth

Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth: I tried to connect my ps4 controller to my pc but it won't show up. And i tried connecting a headphone device to the bluetooth and it worked and i tried to connect the ps4 controller to my cellphone and it worked, so idk what is the problem. I have already updated the drivers...
  6. Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list: I had an Xbox One wireless controller for PC and I have been using it on Win11. A couple of days ago I have unpaired removed the device from Bluetooth paired devices list. Since that day, I am unable to pair the controller anymore. The controller is in pair mode, but it does...
  7. Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list

Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list: I had an Xbox One wireless controller for PC and I have been using it on Win11. A couple of days ago I have unpaired removed the device from Bluetooth paired devices list. Since that day, I am unable to pair the controller anymore. The controller is in pair mode, but it does...
  8. xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu: My Xbox controller is not showing up in my Bluetooth options when i try to connect, this is on my pc, there is no option to turn Bluetooth on or off, can someone please help?...
  9. PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth: I found it hidden, how do i fix this I constantly need to plug it into DS4 Windows and its such an inconvenience not to have it wireless please and thank you...
  10. Controller will not show up in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller will not show up in bluetooth: I'm half asleep. this is frustrating. I got a Xbox one controller, regular Microsoft Xbox one controller, I follow the pathing to it's bluetooth location, it even says to click on this section for Bluetooth, I click it, click the button on the controller to make it pair, and...