Windows 10: Controllers wont sync to pc

Discus and support Controllers wont sync to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, so I've been having a hard time connecting any wired controllers. I've tested all USB ports, 2 different wires, 2 different xbox controllers. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kevinparrott1, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Controllers wont sync to pc

Hey, so I've been having a hard time connecting any wired controllers. I've tested all USB ports, 2 different wires, 2 different xbox controllers. It vibrates when I plug it in but wont sync. Wont show up in devices and printers, I've tried using 2 different ps4 controllers too with the ds4windows drivers and the light just turns orange. Also not in devices and printers. I feel like I've tried everything under the sun and nothing works. I dont understand and need help

:)

kevinparrott1, Sep 20, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Corvas667 Win User
    Xbox 360 controller wont sync with Wireless adapter for windows 10

My Xbox 360 controller wont sync with the Wireless adapter for windows 10.

I have bought just bought the Wireless adapter for windows 10 because to connect my 360 controller to my PC.

On the microsoft website itself it says it works for "Any" Xbox wireless controller (Xbox draadloze adapter voor Windows 10 | Xbox)

But for some reason it wont sync with mine.

Windows 10 is up to date, uninstalled and reinstalled the receiver 2 times already.

Is there a step that i am missing or doesnt this receiver wont work for all the wireless xbox controllers?

Corvas667, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Controllers wont sync to pc

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Controllers wont sync to pc

1. Controllers wont sync to pc - Similar Threads - Controllers wont sync

2. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  3. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  4. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox wireless controller won't sync to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller won't sync to PC: For some reason And i had moved to a new place. My old Xbox one wireless controller wouldn't sync to my PC with theXbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 because my OS is Win10. No matter in which USB port in which I would place the dongle I'll get the same issue with both the...
  6. Xbox 360 controller wont sync with Wireless adapter for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 controller wont sync with Wireless adapter for windows 10: My Xbox 360 controller wont sync with the Wireless adapter for windows 10. I have bought just bought the Wireless adapter for windows 10 because to connect my 360 controller to my PC. On the microsoft website itself it says it works for "Any" Xbox wireless controller...
  7. Controllers wont connect to my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Controllers wont connect to my pc.: I really am not sure what else to do, other than turn to the community to see if anyone can help. I like to play games on controllers, I grew up playing on console, and even though I am on PC now, i still prefer controllers. I have had no issue using controllers on my PC...
  8. XBOX Controller not Syncing on 1 of 2 PC's

XBOX Controller not Syncing on 1 of 2 PC's: My Xbox One controller has been connected to my gaming desktop via the Xbox controller wireless adapter since I first bought it. It's always worked. Yesterday 01/22/2020, I noticed it wouldn't connect to the Xbox Wireless Adapter anymore. I don't know when this began, but...
  9. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth: It wont connect to the PC but it will to other devices like my iPhone. it shows up in the Bluetooth pairing menu but when i click on it it says connecting for a cople of minuets then just says could not connect. i have tried to connect to it through devices and printers...
  10. my controller wont connect to my pc

my controller wont connect to my pc: my controller used to always work and one day it just stopped turning on when connected to my pc I tried different wires and controllers nothing fixes it. I've figured out that my controller is getting power from the pc but it just doesn't work....