Windows 10: controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020

Discus and support controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I dont have a yoke, or any other controllers for that matter, and I got this through Microsoft Game Pass. i was super excited to try to use this sim,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuintzyKasprick, Oct 25, 2020.

1. controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020

I dont have a yoke, or any other controllers for that matter, and I got this through Microsoft Game Pass. i was super excited to try to use this sim, but after leaving my computer on all night for it to fully install, my hopes started to fall. it really fell when i realized that i cant combine both mouse and keyboard controls. LIKE REALLY? HOW HARD IS THAT?! anyways, i set up the controls how i want it to be, aaaand guess what. NOTHING WORKED. I couldnt look, i couldnt fly, i couldn't do ANYTHING AT ALL except press escape and try as i must to figure out this stupid control issue. please respond to me ASAP so i can actually use this supposedly $150CAD flight simulator.

:)

QuintzyKasprick, Oct 25, 2020
  2. rickrick8 Win User

flight sim 2020

I have a logitech button box and when I go into flight sim 2020 it don't show up with other controllers or anywhere in the sim.

rickrick8, Oct 25, 2020
  3. klink157 Win User
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

I am in need of help. I have paid and downloaded through the Microsoft store the premier version of flight sim 2020. I was flying an aircraft and tried to follow a keyboard combination to predefine a camera view. I must have selected the wrong key combination
    as all of a sudden the plane goes into some time of auto control for throttle and flying control. In otherword whenever i launch the program no matter what plane the plane starts accelerating down the run way and goes into the air. It won't accept any joystick
    input (Saitek X-56). So i defaulted the settings for the sticks but no good. I unplugged the sticks and restarted flight using keyboard controls. Nothing. I uninstalled Flight through the start menu and reinstalled it. No luck.

I need help either to completely uninstall flight sim 2020 or find out what I did on accident that has screwed up this program. I believe the keys I hit were contrl/alt/x/1. I'm not positive but I think I did.

Could someone give me options on what to do? I need someone that knows windows well I i don't want to reinstall windows from scratch. Is there a way to completely uninstall flight sim 2020 completely and then try re-installing. I'm guessing the UNinstall
    from the start menu doesn't completely remove all flight sim files.

Thanks

klink157, Oct 25, 2020
  4. controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020

Mircosoft lays off flight sim staff

Flight Sim is a little too complicated for console I think, and Xbox 360 doesn't have the power to handle a new generation of FS. You would definitely need a new controller, Xbox controller sticks are to ungainly for a flight simulator that attempts to be realistic. Just because you can fly a vehicle in halo doesn't mean it would be good for FS.

Thermopylae_480, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020

1. controls ain't working in mircosoft flight sim 2020 - Similar Threads - controls ain't working

2. Flight Sim 2020 Crashes with Xbox Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Crashes with Xbox Controller: As the title states, i cannot get this game to run with an xbox controller. If i use a hotas or mouse and keyboard, i can circumnavigate the globe. But with an xbox controller i can barely leave the runway. Every time i start to gain altitude, the game crashes to desktop. Ive...
  3. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Sim 2020: So I purchased flight sim 2020 premier edition and had it loaded onto the C drive of a brand new computer. After it finished loading, the program worked great. I did notice after a bit that the program took up all my C drive storage. I also learned that my new computer has...
  4. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: Flight sim just updated and now it refuses to start. Gets to the splash screen, starts to load and then crashes to desktop event manager lists the following. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 17/02/2021 09:46:01 Event ID:...
  5. Microsoft flight sim 2020 control issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 control issues: Received this as a gift for Christmas the graphics are amazing and the game looks great but unfortunately I'm having some real difficulty playing it I have a Microsoft SideWinder precision 2 joystick which I've used for many years and works great on fsx but no matter how I...
  6. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight Sim 2020: Started to download Flight Sim 2020 and 10 minutes into it, I got kicked off the internet. The internet is back on, but I'm getting a "Please Wait" on the download bar. Been like that for 45 minutes. What should I do?...
  7. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: Since last patch, everything is messed up, can't fly dreamliner, non reponsive to flight control inputs, Can't fly Neo. after a few minutes. mouse can't press any buttons or turn any knobs with mouse. Last patch really screwed things up. When will fix be...
  8. Flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim 2020: After downloading, msfs 2020 i went to log into xbox live with phone number. It brought up my ex wifes email and account. I want to log in with my email address but the xbox live screen is locked with my number and her old email. How can I completely uninstall including...
  9. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: After install, the program will not recognize my KB Simulator Joystick. Any one know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/5ab7d597-4c68-4a9e-a39a-7726a10824d3
  10. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: Initial flt sim 2020 download went ok, but then it states 'hit any key to continue and nothing happens, deleted the game and re-loaded several times....same result. Some Tech help would be great!...