Windows 10: conversation mode

Discus and support conversation mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot get out of conversation mode in Outlook. When I follow instructions and use view mode; the conversation mode is greyed out so I cannot change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marleneburton, Jun 30, 2020.

1. conversation mode

Cannot get out of conversation mode in Outlook. When I follow instructions and use view mode; the conversation mode is greyed out so I cannot change it.

I really dislike conversation mode. I do not wish to use it.

:)

marleneburton, Jun 30, 2020
  2. ginpilot Win User

conversation mode

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas:my tex on my htc mozart is on conversation mode can it be changed to simple tex

• Programs you are having problems with
    • Error messages
    • Recent changes you made to your computer
    • What you have already tried to fix the problem

ginpilot, Jun 30, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 30, 2020
  4. conversation mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

conversation mode

1. conversation mode - Similar Threads - conversation mode

2. Can't enable recovery partition after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable recovery partition after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt UEFI, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couldn't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery...
  3. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couln't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery and...
  4. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couln't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery and...
  5. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

6. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...
  7. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...
  8. Lenovo Conversation Mode Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Conversation Mode Question: is it safe to leave laptop plugged on all the time while conversation mode is on? I have a Lenovo Gaming ideapad 3 laptop, i saw this feature saying: it will only charge to 60% then stop, so the battery lifespan can be increased. But i do this and leave it plugged in the...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app showing search results in "conversation" mode but setting is on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail app showing search results in "conversation" mode but setting is on...: Just as the subject says... Somehow after one of the Windows updates, some of my settings in the Mail App reset to default i.e. color scheme, conversation view, etc.. I switched everything back but the search function is still showing results in "conversation" view. I've...
  10. HDD not listed in UEFI mode even after GPT conversion.

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD not listed in UEFI mode even after GPT conversion.: Hello everybody, i need help with something.I was using the legacy bios mode (MBR) for a long time now but i wanted to switch to UEFI mode so i used mbr2gbt.exe to convert my hdd to GPT after the conversion was complete it said on the black screen that i had to change my...