Windows 10: Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS

Discus and support Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You carry your mobile device with you to every room of your house, to friends’ places, on walks and to and from the office or at home. Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/2071416

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2021

2. Feedback on Cortana for iOS

If I have posted to the wrong place to make suggestions/give feeback to the Cortana dev/support team, please correct me and ill move this...

——————-

I’m trying to work on integrating Cortana into my daily life. I have found a couple of things that either I’m too dense to figure out, or they dont exist, and I would suggest they should.

At the bottom of Cortana you can switch to a view, at the bottom of the screen, of options to initiate new, or look at existing items. Some of these items are not connected to the existing elements witjin iOS. See below.

Songs (Music)

You click on the Songs element and takes you to some random song that starts playing. If ypu click and pause it, you are basically back to a generic Contana request screen. Its completely worthless as its not connected to my daily life, like Events.

Why isn’t starting your last music listened to in th iOS Music app? Or configurable to start your preferred music service, like Spotify or Pandora?

Reminders

When you click on Reminders you are presented with an empty Reminders list, unless you previously added Reminders to Cortana’s list. Why isn’t it configurable to connect to wherever app you use for Reminders, like iOS Reminders, Exchange Reminders? Or configurable
    for stand-alone apps like Microsoft To-Do, or Wunderlist, to name just a couple.

Alarms

When you select the Alarms applet or elememt it takes you to a blank list of Alarms, unless you have created Alarms in Cortana. Why does it connect to the iOS Alarms app (within Clock)? Or configurable to engage a multitude of other stand-alone
    apps that may provide you alarm function?

Wrap-up

An ideal set-up, some of these functions would engage Outlook, Outlook.com, and the iOS app for Outlook. The Alarms and Reminders would be added functionality in Outlook.com, and reflected in the Outlook apps on all platforms, with Cortana just point to
    Outlook.com. Similarly, Google would add them both to this configurable set-up. And Amazon’s Alexa would similarly integrate, so its everywhere, always...persistant. Then your Reminders (already exists in Exchange) and Alarms would automatically sync across
    all devices.

GordianKnot-57, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Cortana AI Replacment

Hi, I have a question about Cortana. If I wanted to replace her with another AI - in this case, Cleverbot - how would I do this? Cortana doesn't have enough interactivity for my AI tastes. So, if I can do so, how??

Isaiah Edwards, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS

AI Cortana

To tell you truth guys, AI Cortana will be released in 2014, and it will come with the new system update, which will be sent out to every Windows phone device including the Nokia Lumia 1020, how do I know that it's going to come to every windows phone?
    Because I research it on the web, maybe you try it some time instead of guessing on what device that "AI Cortana" is going to be on

And I've found the answear on the Microsoft Homepage

stuarttredree---01, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS

1. Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS - Similar Threads - Conversational Outlook Cortana

2. Why does Cortana respond to TV conversations?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Cortana respond to TV conversations?: For example, I had the TV going, someone said "Thank you" (not preceded with Hey Cortana), Cortana opened up and said "No problem". This happens all the time. Window 10 20H2 177712
  3. Outlook Cortana

in Cortana
    Outlook Cortana: Hello I was using Microsoft Outlook and needed to ask Cortana question and got a popup that ask me to sign into Cortana and "For best experience use Work or School account" Questions: 1. Why do I have to sign into Cortana when I never had to do it before. 2. This is a...
  4. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier this year, we announced a preview of upcoming changes to the mobile experience, and now, Yammer’s superpowers are getting...
  5. New AI features in Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New AI features in Outlook on the web: You’ve heard Office has been adding intelligent technology across the suite to help you stay ahead of threats and keep you in the flow of work. We’ve also been working in Outlook to deliver intelligence that will help you stay organized and get things done. In the next few...
  6. Cortana and Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana and Outlook 2019: Hi I have win10 1776.348 and want to use my voice to send and email. I say hey Cortana send an email and it brings up Bing search with results. I thought that with Win10 Cortana I could have used my Outlook 2019 and selected person/s to email and compose then send email...
  7. Conversational Analytics using Power BI & Cortana

in Cortana
    Conversational Analytics using Power BI & Cortana: Hi, We want to develop Cortana skills such that when asked a question it queries the dataset in Power BI and returns an answer in speech. For example, the user asks Cortana, "Which customer had the highest default rate last week?" Cortana queries the dataset in Power BI...
  8. conversion of Outlook files to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    conversion of Outlook files to Word: I have been sent some documents with a .msg suffix. Word will not open them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conversion-of-outlook-files-to-word/c00b42f5-7a36-4a73-a7fd-752023a87dd5"
  9. Cortana & Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cortana & Outlook: Cortana seems to be little more than program that converts voice to text and turns that text over to a Google search engine. Has anyone gotten it to do more than that? I'd like it to enter the text into an e-mail. That might be very useful to those that type with two fingers....
  10. MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

in Windows 10 News
    MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform: Microsoft Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform Microsoft purchased LinkedIn last week in a surprise deal, but it appears that the company also took over another firm, this time for significantly less money (the exact terms of the deal are...