Windows 10: Conversations

Discus and support Conversations in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows10 phone. Need to back up the conversations folder. So I can save it on he Pc or in the Microsoft cloud. This folder has the threads of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulLeveque, Jun 26, 2020 at 9:27 PM.

1. Conversations

I have a Windows10 phone. Need to back up the conversations folder. So I can save it on he Pc or in the Microsoft cloud. This folder has the threads of all my text messages. How do I do this?

:)

2. What is conversation in GMAIL?

.... Some grasp of an actual concise question would be much appreciated...

OK. I'm assuming that you mean you've got 299000 conversations listed in gmail. This is basically just the number of e-mails you've got. "Conversations" is how they list this because a back and forth repore (you replying, then the recipient replying) are condensed into one conversation rather than 2+ e-mails.

299000 conversations means you aren't deleting anything. If you don't delete things, your inbox will eventually fill up. Look in the bottom left hand corner of the page to see what percentage of your total inbox space is filled.

So, delete your old crap rather than hording information. That will decrease the number of conversations. No human being should have 299000 conversations saved up unless they've never cleaned out their inbox.

lilhasselhoffer, Jun 26, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  3. Anna N8 Conversations

Solution for Conversation N8 Anna issue:

Answer

If split screen input does not appear (in latin-based languages) in conversations view then you have a conflicting conversations software in your phone. You need to remove it by opening: Menu / Settings / Application Manager / Installed Applications

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations, remove it.

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations Server, remove it.

Re-boot the device and split screen input should work after this

CarlinhosDE1, Jun 26, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  4. Brink Win User

Conversations

Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Thema:

Conversations

1. Conversations - Similar Threads - Conversations

2. conversation mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conversation mode: Cannot get out of conversation mode in Outlook. When I follow instructions and use view mode; the conversation mode is greyed out so I cannot change it. I really dislike conversation mode. I do not wish to use it....
  3. 3D printing no longer works after Windows 10 conversion?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3D printing no longer works after Windows 10 conversion?: Hello Together maybe you have some advice for me. I have been printing 3D models for more than 1 year. Since the change from Windows 8.2 to Windows 10 nothing works anymore. (Old laptop unfortunately broke down) Here are the details of my equipment: -New very fast...
  4. Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Card and LCD Color Managment and Conversion issues,: Hi, every time i 'm using either Adobe Photoshop CS5 and HomeDesign or any graphics software, I'm keep having those pop up windows telling me that bothneed to be rerun /update, for Adobe that "Monitor Profile LCD color management and conversion" appears to be defectives....
  5. Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing new conversation settings to let you restrict replies: Twitter is where you go to see and talk about what’s happening. But sometimes, unwanted replies make it hard to have meaningful conversations. (Ahem, reply guys.) Since last year, we’ve been working to give people more control over their conversations...
  6. Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query regarding MP4 to MP3 conversion: Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-mp4-to-mp3-conversion/b9204d52-f519-49f1-ac9a-e389a22196e3
  7. W 10 trouble with arranging partitions after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W 10 trouble with arranging partitions after conversion to GPT: Windows 10 Pro N, v.1909 (build from OS 18363.836) I own a Dell Latitude E6530 laptop since 2012, of which I have exchanged the 550 GB HDD with a Samsung EVO 850 SSD of 500GB by the end of last year. All without a hitch. At the time of this swap, the experts advised me to...
  8. Query regarding MP3 to MP4 conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query regarding MP3 to MP4 conversion: Why Power to go for Dell is not converting MP4 to MP3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-regarding-mp3-to-mp4-conversion/b9204d52-f519-49f1-ac9a-e389a22196e3
  9. Disable gmail attachment conversion in mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable gmail attachment conversion in mail app?: I have a user that is using the Windows 10 mail app, with their gmail account. We send them reports every week, however it seems the excel documents come in a .sheet extensions/attachments, instead of the original excel. Somehow it's converting it, but im not sure where. If I...
  10. Old Skype conversations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Skype conversations: Hello, I would like to look at some old Skype conversations, on account that I haven't used in 5+ years, but when I log in, there are no conversations and no contacts. I logged in with the same credentials as years back. Any idea what the problem is?...