Windows 10: Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro

Discus and support Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Win 10 Enterprise (not a trial) on my laptop. How do I convert to 10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NLeroux, Sep 4, 2018.

1. NLeroux Win User

Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro

I have Win 10 Enterprise (not a trial) on my laptop. How do I convert to 10 Pro.

:)

NLeroux, Sep 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 pro as client of Windows server 2008 R2 Ent.

Can we connect Windows 10 pro PC as client forWindows Server 2008 R2 Ent?

RashidUddin321, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 pro to ent upgrade using PPKG file

I have created a provisioning package( PPKG file ) for Windows 10 Build 10.0.10586 to upgrade pro to ent with KMS key "NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 ".This PPKG is working fine and I am able to change pro to Ent.

But the same PPKG file is not working for Windows 10 Build 10.0.10240.I tried other Windows 10 KMS keys mentioned in Appendix A: KMS Client Setup Keys.

But it is not working. After double clicking the PPKG file nothing happens. I don't see any errors also.

Please advice which KMS key to use in PPKG file for Windows 10 Build 10.0.10240

vimaldas changarath, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro

Win 10 Ent Upgrade Path

Hi,

One of my customers have Win 7 Pro (OEM) license and he needs to upgrade to Win 10 Ent. Please advise of the upgrade path.

Thanks

Tania

TaniaHashini, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro

1. Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Conversion Ent Pro

2. Conversion from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Conversion from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I bought the conversion package for $139.00 and it doesn't work. I spent most of yesterday talking to on-line support without success. I give up. I would like to get my money back. How do I get my money back? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Changed from Win 10 Ent to Pro No search, Cortana or File Sharing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Changed from Win 10 Ent to Pro No search, Cortana or File Sharing.: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise. Cortana, search and file sharing were not accessible in this version. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license key and installed it, but still can't get any of these to work. I tried editing the registry. Nothing. Cortana doesn't...
  4. Changed from Win 10 Ent to Pro No search, Cortana or File Sharing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed from Win 10 Ent to Pro No search, Cortana or File Sharing.: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise. Cortana, search and file sharing were not accessible in this version. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license key and installed it, but still can't get any of these to work. I tried editing the registry. Nothing. Cortana doesn't...
  5. Windows 10 Conversion

Windows 10 Conversion: I'm not a computer whiz, had no classes, basically learned on my own, over the years. When Windows 10 did their recent update or conversion or whatever you call it, I lost all of my documents, pictures, & all of my settings! Is there a way to get them back, or do I have to...
  6. Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7

Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7: If I convert from Windows 7 to Windows 10, how do I transfer all of my bookmarked sites and saved passwords from Win 7 to Win 10? Is this even possible?...
  7. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade from W10 Home to any other edition, but after it restarted it says "Update failed, reverting". First time I did this it worked, but then reverted back to home because the key wasn't working or something, and now I'm stuck on home.. My...
  8. Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home

Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home: So I bought a laptop on the cheap from ebay (an older HP Elitebook Folio 9480m) and it obviously was in an enterprise. The Windows version is N LTSB 2016. What's the simplest way to change to different version--home or pro? 106990
  9. dual boot win 10 ent with win 10 pro

dual boot win 10 ent with win 10 pro: I have the win 10 enterprise preview edition but want to end up with the pro version. Can these 2 be installed at the same time? 7262
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.: Hi! I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to upgrade 20-30 workstations to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 7 Enterprise without having to formate ? 55222