Windows 10: Conversion of disc .WPS

Discus and support Conversion of disc .WPS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there! My Dell crashed recently and I had a disc created from the hard drive. Pictures show up, as do copied website information. The problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by car429, Mar 28, 2019.

1. car429 Win User

Conversion of disc .WPS

Hi there!

My Dell crashed recently and I had a disc created from the hard drive. Pictures show up, as do copied website information. The problem is letters I have written will not come up. I can pull them in word pad but it is mainly "jibberish" and what looks like computer codes.

I have Windows 10 on this new HP computer but very little other programs in Windows.

My question is: Is there a Windows word program alone, that I can install to print and read these letters? Office is too out of budget for me, as is the works program. $70.00 for the Works program at Walmart is reasonable for now.

Appreciate any help.

:)

car429, Mar 28, 2019

2. Conversation View in WP7.5

Can anyone comment about Conversation View in WP7.5 with Exchange 2007. When does a conversation become a "Conversation" and get displayed as a conversation. I have numerous instances of receive/reply conversations that never get indicated as a conversation.

For instance,

• A sender sends me an email.
    • I reply. Conversation view is turned on and grouped from sync'd folders, but the two messages do not group.
    • It's not until the sender replies to my reply that a conversation begins.
    Is this by design? I want to believe this to be valid, but it does not seem logical. A conversation is a conversation. This seems reproducable as I have at least 10 WP users and it happens to all of them. I also have reproduced this with my Exchange account,
    Hotmail account, and Office 365 account.

Andy Baerst, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Conversion of disc .WPS

What is conversation in GMAIL?

.... Some grasp of an actual concise question would be much appreciated...

OK. I'm assuming that you mean you've got 299000 conversations listed in gmail. This is basically just the number of e-mails you've got. "Conversations" is how they list this because a back and forth repore (you replying, then the recipient replying) are condensed into one conversation rather than 2+ e-mails.

299000 conversations means you aren't deleting anything. If you don't delete things, your inbox will eventually fill up. Look in the bottom left hand corner of the page to see what percentage of your total inbox space is filled.

So, delete your old crap rather than hording information. That will decrease the number of conversations. No human being should have 299000 conversations saved up unless they've never cleaned out their inbox.

lilhasselhoffer, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Conversion of disc .WPS

1. Conversion of disc .WPS - Similar Threads - Conversion disc WPS

2. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPS PIN: I am trying to connect by new printer, model SL-M2030W, but when I tried to connect to it with the printer settings on Windows 11, it askes for a WPS pin. But, I have connected the USB cable. It has a wifi direct setting but it does not have any screens or so....
  3. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WPS PIN: I am trying to connect by new printer, model SL-M2030W, but when I tried to connect to it with the printer settings on Windows 11, it askes for a WPS pin. But, I have connected the USB cable. It has a wifi direct setting but it does not have any screens or so....
  4. WPS on Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WPS on Hotspot?: Hey guys, I was wondering if it was possible to use WPS access to get into the Hotspot. My PC is connected via LAN (University Network) and providing my dorm with Wifi via Hotspot. I have now received my own printer as a gift, which doesn't have a display so I can't enter a...
  5. WPS attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    WPS attachments: How do I forward a received WPS attachment after amending it ? Can't find a "forward" icon/button. I only want to forward the attachment, not the email letter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wps-attachments/6279ceef-2ece-49b8-a8f6-6373dc039696
  6. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPS PIN: How can I find the WPS PIN in the Samsung xpress printer c1810w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wps-pin/ed1f4820-1251-4fd6-a4bd-6f0a3e47c231
  7. ms-wps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ms-wps: I keep getting this message whenever I open certain apps like google chrome it tells me to get an app called ms-wpc, it tells me to look for it in the Microsoft store but nothing is there, all help appreciated....
  8. WPS to WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    WPS to WORD: I have a new computer - Windows 10 - and I downloaded my document stuff from a flash drive-- no problem. I had always worked in Works but converted everything to Word or deleted it before transferring to the flash. However, today 1 item didn't convert and without thinking I...
  9. saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD: Hi, I've been saving documents to wps where I am able to access them to print, download to my flashdrive, etc. no problem. Then a week ago I get a message pop up that I need to store my documents on Cloud. So I save my documents to cloud, but now when I drag and drop them to...
  10. WPS "stuck on"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPS "stuck on"?: I normally use the passphrase to connect my devices to routers. However I had a need to connect to a different router and WPS was the only way and it didn't work. I thought I'd try connecting to my home router using WPS instead of the passphrase by "forgetting" the...