Windows 10: conversion .pdf in word in win 10 version 20H2

Discus and support conversion .pdf in word in win 10 version 20H2 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Version W 10 Pro version 20H2. You cannot open a PDF file in Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus x94. You will always see only a warning with the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rud63, Jan 5, 2021.

1. rud63 Win User

conversion .pdf in word in win 10 version 20H2

Version W 10 Pro version 20H2. You cannot open a PDF file in Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus x94. You will always see only a warning with the text, "Word cannot start the PDF Files converter. Can you help me?

conversion .pdf in word in win 10 version 20H2 [​IMG]

:)

rud63, Jan 5, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Reading pdf files in Word

This is how you should do it apparently:
    Edit a PDF - Word

Note this involves conversion of the pdf to a format Word understands. Word isn't a pdf editor in the true sense, so presumably doesn't register itself as potentially capable of handling pdfs. Thus the option isn't where you are looking.

You may be able to force it to be by assigning Word as your default by browsing to it in the Open With list, and checking the box at the bottom.

See
    Choose Default Apps in Windows 10

dalchina, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jan 5, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

BulldogXX, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

1. conversion .pdf in word in win 10 version 20H2 - Similar Threads - conversion pdf word

2. JSON to MS Word conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JSON to MS Word conversion: Hi,I use AWS's speech to text for my college class lectures. The output is a *.json file separated in 2 parts:1. The transcribed, punctuated lecture which may have 1-5 speakersNote: this is typically a 5-10k word, unformatted string of sentances. Everything is in the right...
  3. JSON to MS Word conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JSON to MS Word conversion: Hi,I use AWS's speech to text for my college class lectures. The output is a *.json file separated in 2 parts:1. The transcribed, punctuated lecture which may have 1-5 speakersNote: this is typically a 5-10k word, unformatted string of sentances. Everything is in the right...
  4. JSON to MS Word conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pdf conversions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf conversions: Is there a setting to stop word from automatically changing my documents to a PDF format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-conversions/3b6d99db-2b2a-47bc-8bd3-29f690d3ae85
  6. Pdf conversions

Pdf conversions: Is there a setting to stop word from automatically changing my documents to a PDF format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-conversions/3b6d99db-2b2a-47bc-8bd3-29f690d3ae85
  7. PDF and Word

PDF and Word: I thought it would be a good idea for myself to change all my PDF files to open automatically with word. Now none of my files will open that converted to work. I need to change them all back to PDF because now I'm unable to access any course material. Thank you....
  8. PDF to Word conversion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PDF to Word conversion: Trying to convert a pdf to word doc a message is asking me to instal a foreign language (Russian) to make it work. Also how can I rotatea pdf file in the converter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-to-word-conversion/9166ce28-8005-4c0c-be7b-7af0cd559a11"
  9. conversion of Outlook files to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    conversion of Outlook files to Word: I have been sent some documents with a .msg suffix. Word will not open them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conversion-of-outlook-files-to-word/c00b42f5-7a36-4a73-a7fd-752023a87dd5"
  10. In Win 10 why will Word not convert docs to PDF

In Win 10 why will Word not convert docs to PDF: Anyone else not able to convert Microsoft Word documents to PDFs? When I try to by doing Save As (with the Word document open) and then in the Save As Type drop down I select PDF then click Save, I instantly get a message saying Microsoft Word Has Stopped Working, trying to...