Windows 10: Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7

Discus and support Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I convert from Windows 7 to Windows 10, how do I transfer all of my bookmarked sites and saved passwords from Win 7 to Win 10? Is this even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Prentess, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Prentess Win User

Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7

If I convert from Windows 7 to Windows 10, how do I transfer all of my bookmarked sites and saved passwords from Win 7 to Win 10? Is this even possible?

:)

Prentess, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7

1. Conversion to Windows 10 from Wondows 7 - Similar Threads - Conversion Wondows

2. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  3. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...
  4. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't enable recovery partition after conversion to GPT

Can't enable recovery partition after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt UEFI, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couldn't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery...
  6. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couln't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery and...
  7. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couln't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery and...
  8. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

9. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...
  10. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...