Windows 10: conversion

Discus and support conversion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RandyBoyd, Oct 21, 2019.

1. RandyBoyd Win User

conversion

Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." The camera is new. The card is new. My question is how do I convert this file to an MP4 so I can create my video? I can not open it with may Mac laptop using iMovie, or my HP with windows 10 and Movavi Video suite 16. I can not convert it with either systems. And thoughts?

:)

RandyBoyd, Oct 21, 2019

2. What is conversation in GMAIL?

.... Some grasp of an actual concise question would be much appreciated...

OK. I'm assuming that you mean you've got 299000 conversations listed in gmail. This is basically just the number of e-mails you've got. "Conversations" is how they list this because a back and forth repore (you replying, then the recipient replying) are condensed into one conversation rather than 2+ e-mails.

299000 conversations means you aren't deleting anything. If you don't delete things, your inbox will eventually fill up. Look in the bottom left hand corner of the page to see what percentage of your total inbox space is filled.

So, delete your old crap rather than hording information. That will decrease the number of conversations. No human being should have 299000 conversations saved up unless they've never cleaned out their inbox.

lilhasselhoffer, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Anna N8 Conversations

Solution for Conversation N8 Anna issue:

Answer

If split screen input does not appear (in latin-based languages) in conversations view then you have a conflicting conversations software in your phone. You need to remove it by opening: Menu / Settings / Application Manager / Installed Applications

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations, remove it.

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations Server, remove it.

Re-boot the device and split screen input should work after this

CarlinhosDE1, Oct 21, 2019
  4. conversion

Conversation View in WP7.5

Can anyone comment about Conversation View in WP7.5 with Exchange 2007. When does a conversation become a "Conversation" and get displayed as a conversation. I have numerous instances of receive/reply conversations that never get indicated as a conversation.

For instance,

• A sender sends me an email.
    • I reply. Conversation view is turned on and grouped from sync'd folders, but the two messages do not group.
    • It's not until the sender replies to my reply that a conversation begins.
    Is this by design? I want to believe this to be valid, but it does not seem logical. A conversation is a conversation. This seems reproducable as I have at least 10 WP users and it happens to all of them. I also have reproduced this with my Exchange account,
    Hotmail account, and Office 365 account.

Andy Baerst, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

conversion

1. conversion - Similar Threads - conversion

2. MBR to UEFI conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MBR to UEFI conversion: When attempting to convert my 500 gb Western digital Black from Win 10 version 1909 MBR to UEFI using Microsoft's recommended procedure I keep getting, during validation attempts, the error message that the disk cannot be validated for conversion, and file size is 512 bytes....
  3. I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...: SRX1491055960ID - rewards on the bonus mobile search Yahoo/Inbox Microsoft Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:angela shroyer Dec 27 at 5:35 AM Hello Angela! Thanks for your reply. This is Jerry again. I hope you are well. I...
  4. Japanese input/kanji conversion not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese input/kanji conversion not working in windows 10: I have no idea which topic is the correct one for this, so I just picked something. Hello! I got myself a new laptop ThinkPad with Windows 10, and suddenly I can't write Japanese anymore. The conversion from hiragana to kanji isn't working, it only gives me either hiragana...
  5. PDF to Word conversion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PDF to Word conversion: Trying to convert a pdf to word doc a message is asking me to instal a foreign language (Russian) to make it work. Also how can I rotatea pdf file in the converter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-to-word-conversion/9166ce28-8005-4c0c-be7b-7af0cd559a11"
  6. why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived: ... it's still relevant ... especially for my mental health and a newly downloaded Win 10. Can't take it huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-i-hate-you-microsoft-conversation/f64e6721-f504-4855-99d3-24af65d0d800
  7. need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing

need some help with file conversions as i have no idea what I'm doing: I cant seem to find an .rbf file converter on the Microsoft store or even online, every one I've seen has been incompatible with windows 10 and im trying to find one so I can modify game files. The game has provided archives and a map modding tool but is quite old and I have...
  8. VHS Tape Conversion and Capture

VHS Tape Conversion and Capture: Looking for best way to download and store old VHS videos on my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vhs-tape-conversion-and-capture/df4723eb-1d97-4256-9528-5e081fb993db"
  9. Windows 10 Conversion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Conversion: I'm not a computer whiz, had no classes, basically learned on my own, over the years. When Windows 10 did their recent update or conversion or whatever you call it, I lost all of my documents, pictures, & all of my settings! Is there a way to get them back, or do I have to...
  10. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier this year, we announced a preview of upcoming changes to the mobile experience, and now, Yammer’s superpowers are getting...