Windows 10: conversion

Discus and support conversion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RandyBoyd, Oct 21, 2019.

1. RandyBoyd Win User

conversion

Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." The camera is new. The card is new. My question is how do I convert this file to an MP4 so I can create my video? I can not open it with may Mac laptop using iMovie, or my HP with windows 10 and Movavi Video suite 16. I can not convert it with either systems. And thoughts?

:)

RandyBoyd, Oct 21, 2019

2. What is conversation in GMAIL?

.... Some grasp of an actual concise question would be much appreciated...

OK. I'm assuming that you mean you've got 299000 conversations listed in gmail. This is basically just the number of e-mails you've got. "Conversations" is how they list this because a back and forth repore (you replying, then the recipient replying) are condensed into one conversation rather than 2+ e-mails.

299000 conversations means you aren't deleting anything. If you don't delete things, your inbox will eventually fill up. Look in the bottom left hand corner of the page to see what percentage of your total inbox space is filled.

So, delete your old crap rather than hording information. That will decrease the number of conversations. No human being should have 299000 conversations saved up unless they've never cleaned out their inbox.

lilhasselhoffer, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Anna N8 Conversations

Solution for Conversation N8 Anna issue:

Answer

If split screen input does not appear (in latin-based languages) in conversations view then you have a conflicting conversations software in your phone. You need to remove it by opening: Menu / Settings / Application Manager / Installed Applications

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations, remove it.

- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations Server, remove it.

Re-boot the device and split screen input should work after this

CarlinhosDE1, Oct 21, 2019
  4. conversion

Conversation View in WP7.5

Can anyone comment about Conversation View in WP7.5 with Exchange 2007. When does a conversation become a "Conversation" and get displayed as a conversation. I have numerous instances of receive/reply conversations that never get indicated as a conversation.

For instance,

• A sender sends me an email.
    • I reply. Conversation view is turned on and grouped from sync'd folders, but the two messages do not group.
    • It's not until the sender replies to my reply that a conversation begins.
    Is this by design? I want to believe this to be valid, but it does not seem logical. A conversation is a conversation. This seems reproducable as I have at least 10 WP users and it happens to all of them. I also have reproduced this with my Exchange account,
    Hotmail account, and Office 365 account.

Andy Baerst, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

conversion

1. conversion - Similar Threads - conversion

2. Can't enable recovery partition after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable recovery partition after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt UEFI, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couldn't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery...
  3. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couln't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery and...
  4. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT: Converted to gpt, got an error "failed to update reagent.xml, please try to manually disable and enable winre".Can't enable it, first because it couln't find files, then I extracted winre.wim out of a fresh installation .iso and put it in C:\Windows\System32\Recovery and...
  5. Can't enable winre after conversion to GPT

6. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...
  7. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...
  8. help accessing old download link for clr oldSyntax conversion tool

9. Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop: I have an old Acer Aspire Timeline X laptop that is currently running Windows 7 SP1, I'd like to donate it to a family in need however it is currently running Windows 7, Is there any way to update it to Windows 10 for free? Since I am giving it away I do not want to incur any...
  10. Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop

Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop: I have an old Acer Aspire Timeline X laptop that is currently running Windows 7 SP1, I'd like to donate it to a family in need however it is currently running Windows 7, Is there any way to update it to Windows 10 for free? Since I am giving it away I do not want to incur any...