Windows 10: convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet

Discus and support convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Can anyone show me an easy(free) way to play an audio cd (In this case a language tutorial) on my Fire tablet or smartphone. Thanks. Bill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billt4g, Apr 26, 2017.

1. billt4g Win User

convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet

Hi guys,
    Can anyone show me an easy(free) way to play an audio cd (In this case a language tutorial) on my Fire tablet or smartphone.

Thanks.
    Bill

:)

billt4g, Apr 26, 2017
  2. nj15 Win User

Feature pack 2 and M4a files

For reference purpose, users can use a music conversion tool such as EZ CD Audio Converter for Windows to convert music files with different codecs.

3. V Wolf T Win User
    WMP 12 in Windows 10 won't convert .flac when syncing to Windows Phone Lumia 1520

As a note related to this, despite the fact that WMP 12 seems to be able to play flac audio, it also is not able to burn flac to an audio CD, which makes little sense since the raw waveform data that goes to an Audio CD is practically the same as what goes
    to your soundcard DAC and on to the speakers in analog form.

If it comes out of our speakers, we can get from flac to waveform, so why isn't it possible to convert that waveform to CD audio, mp3 or wma?

V Wolf T, Apr 26, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Using Windows Media Player you can rip your CD and specify the files should be mp3 files. These will run on most tablets and smartphones. You may find there are other formats your device can use as well. You select this in Media Player Options. See below:

convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet [​IMG]

philc43, Apr 26, 2017
Thema:

1. convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet - Similar Threads - convert audio smartphone

2. Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced that it will join Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led program aimed at making it easier for enterprise businesses to integrate mobile solutions into their operations. Samsung’s participation in the program...
  3. audio cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio cd: hello -- I was able to re-firb an old laptop --- I got it to run win10 /2004 --- I just discovered a quirk in the process -- I am able to read "data" cd/dvd but when I try to "read" a audio cd it does not work ---- does anyone know if this is a hardware issue or...
  4. how do I transfer video files to fire tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I transfer video files to fire tablet: How do I transfer files to fire tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-video-files-to-fire-tablet/3f64f7c3-27b4-4be2-8f05-64579edd1f29
  5. Fire Wire Audio interface

Fire Wire Audio interface: Looking for driver updates for Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 firewire interface and Windows 10, The audio is not working or occasionally plays intermittently. The fire wire connected light on interface is intermittent....
  6. audio CD

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio CD: how to listen to audio from audio cd, from my lap top. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cd/efd99abf-4556-4446-8407-86192ccfd724
  7. Audio CD

Audio CD: Can I record songs on to the hard-drive to re-record them on another CD in a different order if so can you tell me the basic steps I have windows media player and win 10 Thank You!...
  8. Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncronize kindle. Fire HD to this tablet: Sync. Kindle fire HD to new tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncronize-kindle-fire-hd-to-this-tablet/ca893ebb-f31f-4470-a4ea-aba3567a945a
  9. Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Support
    Question: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire: a Tablet or a Kindle Fire this question is not W10 specific, it does have to do with digital devices and internet communication. i have a basic kindle e-reader that needs to be replace. I know nothing about "tablets"; i do all my work on a W10 PC. Q; what can i do on a...
  10. Android tablet overheating & fire concern.

in Windows 10 Support
    Android tablet overheating & fire concern.: Android tablet overheating & fire concern. I upload a photo. This happen when I plugged in the charger to keep using it because the battery was getting low. The screen got very hot. I have done this plenty of times before without issue. It could be on its last leg. After...