Windows 10: Convert Bat to exe?

Discus and support Convert Bat to exe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to convert a batch file to exe but it is not detected as a trojan? Bat zu exe konvertieren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bb4cm, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bb4cm Win User

Convert Bat to exe?

Is there a way to convert a batch file to exe but it is not detected as a trojan?

:)

Bb4cm, Jul 9, 2020

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Convert Bat to exe?

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Convert Bat to exe?

1. Convert Bat to exe? - Similar Threads - Convert Bat exe

2. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  3. Warning for Non-malware .EXE, .SCR, and .BAT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Warning for Non-malware .EXE, .SCR, and .BAT: I need to some how configure the below Eicar/Non-malware – The following non-malware file extensions will need to display a warning before running:.EXE, .SCR, and .BAT, When these files are...
  4. Files Detected as Malware after comiling with bat-to-exe compilers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files Detected as Malware after comiling with bat-to-exe compilers: hi, i made batch files, i used many types of BATCH-to-exe compiler. but after compiling them, Windows Defender detects them as Threats/Malwares/Trojans . is it problem with the app or is it false positive?...
  5. Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe: Ive searched and looked at several programs, but all websites look sketchy and dont appear to vet their files. Maybe I'm a little paranoid *Eek here asking for some recommendations. So....suggestions? 154741
  6. How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?: hard to describe what im looking for i'll do my best to explain in details. example, an image software I use photo.exe when installed it automatically set up shell in registry for windows context menu for files type .bmp/.jpg etc etc. when viewed in registry/shell it show...
  7. Converting .exe to .jar online

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting .exe to .jar online: I find it easier to run .jar than .exe on my computer but only ever find online .jar to .exe! If you know of an online .exe to .jar please put the link below! Thx! :)...
  8. Convert .exe1 to .exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Convert .exe1 to .exe: Hello, i downloaded program and its in .exe1 but i need .exe in file called READ ME is written "please convert from .exe1 to .exe before use, thanks" but i dont know how to do it, please help...
  9. Bat or Exe file to restart Computer Browser Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat or Exe file to restart Computer Browser Service: About 1 out of every 6 times I turn my laptop on I have to restart the computer browser service to be able to connect to networks. Is there a bat or exe file I can create that I can just click on and run to restart the service instead of having to go into the...
  10. Not able to launch certain .exe files with created .bat shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to launch certain .exe files with created .bat shortcuts: Hello, To be able to use custom tiles on the Start Menu, I make .bat files of .exe files to use them as shortcuts to launch the .exe files. I make the .bat file by opening Notepad, pasting the directory path of the .exe file in quotes, and then save it as a .bat file. This...