Windows 10: Convert .eml files to .pst

Discus and support Convert .eml files to .pst in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mahdiidriss, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Convert .eml files to .pst

dears,

I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?

:)

mahdiidriss, Nov 14, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Nov 14, 2018
  3. file associations and eml files

There was some program which opened .eml tutorial files before file association was changed.

Is that program listed in Open with submenu of Context menu for .eml files? (Open a folder with your .eml files with File Explorer, right click an .eml file, select
    Open with in context menu, and see the 'Open with' submenu).

If the program is listed:

Select Choose another app in Open with submenu.

In How do you open such file list/dialog, select the desired program, check 'Always use this app to open .eml files' checkbox, and press 'OK' screen button.

Sergiy Shklyar, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Convert .eml files to .pst

Than can I convert OST files to PST.

How do I convert OST to PST and why a regular email with a regular account was suddenly stored in OST format if as it is said You have this Exchange account extension. Good day! Does anyone have a Converter from ost file to pst ?

LawrenceEdmunds, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Convert .eml files to .pst

1. Convert .eml files to .pst - Similar Threads - Convert eml files

2. OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File: Toady am represent a wonderful Software for the conversion of inaccessible and disconnected OST files into Outlook PST files. keep your eyes in the post, i am revealing the name of Superlative Software- PDS OST to PST Converter. It's very reliable for non tech users because...
  3. Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST: Today, we are going to explore an EDB to PST converter application, called Stellar Converter for EDB. This application promises safe and effective conversion from any EDB file of any version of Exchange Server – from 2007 to 2019, to PST and other formats. The application...
  4. Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Stellar Converter for EDB – Best Software to convert EDB file to PST: Today, we are going to explore an EDB to PST converter application, called Stellar Converter for EDB. This application promises safe and effective conversion from any EDB file of any version of Exchange Server – from 2007 to 2019, to PST and other formats. The application...
  5. How to convert NSF to PST file type?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to convert NSF to PST file type?: The best way which is usually recommended to convert NSF to PST file type is by using a tool likeeSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. This tool hardly takes 3 steps to complete the entire process. Just open the tool and browse for the required .nsf file. Then a preview...
  6. EML (.eml) Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EML (.eml) Files: I have several .eml files saved to "Documents". While these will open with "Mail" there does not seem to be any option to "Print". Previously I had had these open with "Windows Live Mail" but this is no longer an option after latest update. Present option is to use EML -->...
  7. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  8. eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter

eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter: eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter software used to simply converts all data EML mails to MSG emails Outook files in just a few seconds and recover & Eport all mails-EML files to MSG data by this tool instantly. This software has no require outlook through conversion and it...
  9. Exchange OST to PST Converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange OST to PST Converter: One of the best and interesting software is here which is known as OST to PST Converter. This application made up by using the rich algorithm and the best technology Using it you can convert your data into several multiple files format like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX,...
  10. converting a POP (pst file) to imap

in Browsers and Email
    converting a POP (pst file) to imap: I use outlook in office 365 and have setup up as a POP. Is it possible to convert the pst file to and IMAP file. The reason for doing this is to sync my phone with my PC when using outlook or am I wasting my time. I have a windows phone running windows 10 and my PC runs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open *.eml files in windowsphone