Windows 10: convert from windows 10 s to windows home

Discus and support convert from windows 10 s to windows home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; if I buy a laptop with windows 10 home S installed can I convert to windows 10 home free of charge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesMargrave, Jun 12, 2019.

1. convert from windows 10 s to windows home

if I buy a laptop with windows 10 home S installed can I convert to windows 10 home free of charge

:)

CharlesMargrave, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

convert from windows 10 s to windows home

Delta6326, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

convert from windows 10 s to windows home

1. convert from windows 10 s to windows home - Similar Threads - convert home

2. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  3. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  4. Pls tell me how to convert windows 10 home to windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls tell me how to convert windows 10 home to windows 10 home single language: Pls also tell me the diff b/w windows 10 home and Windows 10 Home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-tell-me-how-to-convert-windows-10-home-to/13f21224-78af-4c7c-8a06-4e934fc64778
  5. Pls tell me how to convert windows 10 home to windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls tell me how to convert windows 10 home to windows 10 home single language: Pls also tell me the diff b/w windows 10 home and Windows 10 Home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-tell-me-how-to-convert-windows-10-home-to/13f21224-78af-4c7c-8a06-4e934fc64778
  6. Pls tell me how to convert windows 10 home to windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bought Dell computer, came with Win10 Home, how to convert to Pro without paying $99 so...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Dell computer, came with Win10 Home, how to convert to Pro without paying $99 so...: Title says it all.I got a computer from Dell that came with Windows 10 Home. And while I'd be happy to nuke, install Win10 Pro from installation media, and then activate Win10 Enterprise with my own E5 key, there's got to be a simpler way to go from Home to Enterprise without...
  8. how to convert window 10 education to window 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to convert window 10 education to window 10 home: how to change window 10 education to window 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-window-10-education-to-window-10/4442ed9a-da95-4cf5-b365-ed456797bcda
  9. Converting to Windows 10 Home, Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting to Windows 10 Home, Help: Good Afternoon, I have a product key to activate my windows for the computer I'm on but I'm on Professional instead of Home so it has the watermark stating that I need to activate windows. I was wondering where online I could find the installation setup for windows 10 HOME....
  10. My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 laptop notebook convertible, win10 home boots to a black screen.: When i try to boot up my pc it instantly shows a black screen before any hp symbol like it should. The brightness keys make the screen brigghter and darker, the mute and caps lock key leds toggle on and of when i click them. It also can sleep the powerr light blinks. Ive...