Windows 10: convert from windows 10 s to windows home

Discus and support convert from windows 10 s to windows home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; if I buy a laptop with windows 10 home S installed can I convert to windows 10 home free of charge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesMargrave, Jun 12, 2019.

1. convert from windows 10 s to windows home

if I buy a laptop with windows 10 home S installed can I convert to windows 10 home free of charge

:)

CharlesMargrave, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

convert from windows 10 s to windows home

Delta6326, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

convert from windows 10 s to windows home

1. convert from windows 10 s to windows home - Similar Threads - convert home

2. Some files converted to .pfile after encryption with no way to open files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some files converted to .pfile after encryption with no way to open files.: Cannot Access Encrypted Files After Successfully Importing Encrypting File System (EFS) Certificate I encrypted a folder and its contents on my Windows 10 system. I then successfully backed-up (export) my EFS certificate to a thumb drive and successfully imported the EFS...
  3. Convert RAID 0 array to regular drives?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert RAID 0 array to regular drives?: After installing Win 10 Pro 64-bit, my internal HDD RAID 0 array began to show an error on one of the 2 drives at start up (Listed as "error occurred" in red text on the screen that usually has all white text on a black screen), and also it's been acting funny, intermittently...
  4. Microsoft Photos - convert from RGB to CMYK?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - convert from RGB to CMYK?: Using Microsoft Photos, is there a way to convert a photo from RGB to CMYK? If not, is there another Microsoft product that does that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-convert-from-rgb-to-cmyk/6e932004-e4fa-4d74-ae20-aed7c9a9893b
  5. My documents converted in letters and numbers

My documents converted in letters and numbers: I use Bing as a browser and all the documents I see in jumbled up letters and numbers. Please help me to fix the Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-documents-converted-in-letters-and-numbers/e855947b-0997-410a-be79-2c448ea8a7ca
  6. On my Toshiba convertible night light isn't operating.

in Windows 10 Customization
    On my Toshiba convertible night light isn't operating.: On my Toshiba convertible night light isn't operating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-toshiba-convertible-night-light-isnt/cf4a3a35-c1c4-46ce-9cec-1d6789dbadb9
  7. Converting VMWare Windows VM to run on Linux hypervisors

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Converting VMWare Windows VM to run on Linux hypervisors: Hi Virtual Machine user Geeks !!! You can convert Windows VMWare VM's to run on KVM or XEN --- these are 2 of the Linux HYPERVISORS equivalent to HYPER-V on Windows. For XEN (although KVM these days is the preferred method) : If you are using a Linux Host and have Windows...
  8. convert data from window 10 pro to window 10 home

convert data from window 10 pro to window 10 home: I down loaded programs from old computer to flash drive. unable to upload new info from flash drive to new computer which has window 10 home....
  9. Can I convert my Windows Home to Windows Pro if I have a Product Key from another computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I convert my Windows Home to Windows Pro if I have a Product Key from another computer?: I have seen information with respect to getting a free activation of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home by using the product key from another computer. If this is true, will that somehow stop the other computer from operating, or will I still be able to use both computers?...
  10. Windows 10 Home converted into Windows 10 Pro without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home converted into Windows 10 Pro without permission: I have a user whose computer with an installed Windows 10 Home key converted to Windows 10 Pro without a key and without her permission. I heard this is a known issue, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a preventative measure. I'm pretty sure the solution to the...