Windows 10: Convert ink-to-text in other languages

Discus and support Convert ink-to-text in other languages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm currently writing stuff in OneNote in German. I'm using the OneNote that is supplied with Windows 10. I want to convert the ink that I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PolarBear123_456, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Convert ink-to-text in other languages

Hello.

I'm currently writing stuff in OneNote in German. I'm using the OneNote that is supplied with Windows 10. I want to convert the ink that I'm writing with to text. But this doesn't work as it is in German. I have an Office 365 subscription, but I'm not sure if it's linked to OneNote. If I try to convert my text, it converts my text to English, which obviously doesn't work. How do I do this? Also, I'm not seeing the ink to math option. Are these problems linked?

Thank you!

:)

PolarBear123_456, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Office Insider v1812 fast build 11126.20002 - November 30

Source: O365 for Windows Insider Fast Release Notes - November 30th - Microsoft Community

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 4, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Convert ink-to-text in other languages

microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Convert ink-to-text in other languages

1. Convert ink-to-text in other languages - Similar Threads - Convert ink text

2. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  3. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  4. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to convert text to number

in Windows 10 Support
    how to convert text to number: how to convert text to number 171793
  6. Convert MP3 file To Text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  7. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Support
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  8. Text, inking, and typing data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Text, inking, and typing data.: Does Text, inking, and typing data send screenshot to server or store data before sending ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-inking-and-typing-data/a7713b35-750b-4f22-9e8c-36f6aaa2fc4f"
  9. Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%: Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% like with Android op system? So far all my attempts to convert Windows 10 Pro Finnish to English have failed. Most menus and dialogs have been converted into English but there still appear unknown words in...
  10. Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check: Could not find any other forums on this. Every time I compose a new email, a pop-up displays, "Text in [insert random language] is not being checked. Do you want to enable proofing...?". It is frustrating for Windows to keep making suggestions on things I do not need. If...