Windows 10: Convert ISO drive back to normal

Discus and support Convert ISO drive back to normal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I reinstalled Windows 10. The download program took over by USB drive that I was using for backups and converted it to an ISO drive. Now windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dick Morrison, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Convert ISO drive back to normal

When I reinstalled Windows 10. The download program took over by USB drive that I was using for backups and converted it to an ISO drive. Now windows wont let me use it for backups. I reformatted the drive but it continues to be an ISO drive. How do I convert it back to a standard drive.

:)

Dick Morrison, Apr 7, 2021

2. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Have you copied all the files from the ISO to the flash drive? I can't see that step.

After step 10. (after formatting and making it the active partition)

Copy files from the ISO to flash drive.

Open CMD as administrator.

navigate to the flash drive, lets call it drive Z and type in the following commands.
    Z:
    cd boot
    bootsect.exe /nt60 z:
    exit

Then try again.

slyfox2151, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Way to convert multi-partition USB drive into ISO file?

Is there a way to convert a multi-partition USB drive into an ISO file? I have created a Neverware (Chrome OS) recovery media that required a USB drive. I have successfully done that and now my 8GB USB Stick has 3 partitions, one unallocated with 6.21GB,
    and the others 1.10GB and 16MB. Is there a way to convert this USB into an ISO?

Annonymous_User, Apr 7, 2021
  4. tf2029 Win User

Convert ISO drive back to normal

How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the convert drive to NTFS doesn't work when the drive is RAW. After following your instructions in step 2 I get message "convert is not available for RAW drives.

Any suggestions?

tf2029, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Convert ISO drive back to normal

1. Convert ISO drive back to normal - Similar Threads - Convert ISO drive

2. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Iso file convert?: If your windows can not install any software.You can try play store app winar on any play . convert iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-iso-file-convert/b84005ee-ed72-476f-a515-a54cebbedb34
  3. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Iso file convert?: If your windows can not install any software.You can try play store app winar on any play . convert iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-iso-file-convert/b84005ee-ed72-476f-a515-a54cebbedb34
  4. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Convert RDM file to ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert RDM file to ISO: hello , i have a RDM file that i need to convert to ISO , Anyone know how to convert the RDM file to ISO please? submitted by /u/matanelamar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6umy0/convert_rdm_file_to_iso/
  6. convert file back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert file back: Ok, I am in a statistics class in which we use the application IBM SPSS. The professor sent us a file with our data for a project that ended with '.sav', but I accidentally put it to only open on the Microsoft Edge app. I need it to convert it to a file where I can open it on...
  7. coverting a bootable sub drive back to a normal drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    coverting a bootable sub drive back to a normal drive: I tried converting my usb drive so I could boot tails from it, but it didn't work, so now I want my drive back to normal. how can I do this? any help is appreciated!! submitted by /u/711_did_bush [link] [comments]...
  8. How to convert a backup 2307 PRAM usb drive to normal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to convert a backup 2307 PRAM usb drive to normal: I created back up of my data in a usb drive. For certain reasons I cannot restore that data. Now whenever I connect y usb it does not show up. it displays 2307 PRAM in device manager and show "No media" . Please reply fast...
  9. how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?: i didnt pay attention to the disclaimer telling that my usb data will be deleted when isntalling windows install media tool. so all my data got deleted and my usb was converted into a bootable usb. i immediately downloaded a file recovery program. but how do i return the usb...
  10. Converting a RAW drive back to ntfs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Converting a RAW drive back to ntfs: I have an external USB drive which has changed to a RAW drive from an NTFS drive, so Windows cannot access the drive. I have tried suggestions made on the Community website, so far non have worked, due to the fact I thing that the suggestions made are not up to date as far as...