Windows 10: Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file.

Discus and support Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a some old .mix photo files that I would like to convert to an other type of format, such as .jpg, .png, .tif etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ron-H, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Ron-H Win User

Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file.

I have a some old .mix photo files that I would like to convert to an other type of format, such as .jpg, .png, .tif etc

:)

Ron-H, Dec 2, 2018

2. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Pech_096 Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file. b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file. - Similar Threads - Convert mix photos

2. Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file: So I have pictures that I took on my phone that i put on my desktop through the photos app, and I want to put it in a file, I've been trying to do it but I cant figure it out, can anyone help?...
  3. Importing Photos Into Pictures File

Importing Photos Into Pictures File: 12/18/2020 - Did a recent Microsoft update change the way photos are grouped when downloading from my digital camera? Previously, I would download my photos, they would go into a folder showing the date taken, and I would rename the folder to show the subject matter of the...
  4. Converting photos

Converting photos: Windows 10. I have edited photos in ViewNX that i want to upload onto a personalised calendar site. If I move them out of the Viewnx editing folders as emails or any upload they revert to the original image and lose the edit. When i open File and Convert Files which is how...
  5. Convert account type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert account type: My dad recently changed the account type on MY laptop to standard for no reason, locking me out of a lot of programs that require constant updates, like steam and adobe cloud. How can I change my account type within my account submitted by /u/MrFuzzyChain [link]...
  6. Convert file type=file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert file type=file: I have old files that I can't open on my Windows 10 PC. File explorer says the file type is file. What can I do? submitted by /u/Neil-Jacobson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpdvqt/convert_file_typefile/
  7. How to convert NSF to PST file type?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to convert NSF to PST file type?: The best way which is usually recommended to convert NSF to PST file type is by using a tool likeeSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. This tool hardly takes 3 steps to complete the entire process. Just open the tool and browse for the required .nsf file. Then a preview...
  8. When working with my pictures in Windows 10 Photos, the files converts to a Photo icon

When working with my pictures in Windows 10 Photos, the files converts to a Photo icon: I have been doing some edits using Photos. I store my photos in Folders under Pictures, and have recently been using Photos to do quick edits. When I return to the folder under Pictures where I store my photos, sometimes it shows the Photos blue and white icon. I can no...
  9. Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%: Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% like with Android op system? So far all my attempts to convert Windows 10 Pro Finnish to English have failed. Most menus and dialogs have been converted into English but there still appear unknown words in...
  10. Unexpected .PNG Files Mixed With My Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected .PNG Files Mixed With My Photos: Recently, I perused my (extensive) photo gallery in search of photos to use in a PhotoBook. Keep in mind I don't reference a lot of older photos, on a regular basis. So, back in 2006 vintage, I was very surprised to find several .PNG files, named "GoldRat.png,...