Windows 10: Convert MTS format to MP3

Discus and support Convert MTS format to MP3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bvalley, May 1, 2019.

1. bvalley Win User

Convert MTS format to MP3

How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you.

:)

bvalley, May 1, 2019

2. Converting WMA files to MP3 format

Just Bing for 'Convert WMA to MP3'. many options are listed, like
    http://www.wma-mp3.org/
    . Not endorsing that, just one of the first free ones listed.

But, is it that what you want to play the disc in doesn't support wma? because you can write wmas to a CD as easily as mp3s. Keep in mind that converting from one compressed digital format to another is never lossless.

Sven Johannsen, May 1, 2019
  3. how to convert mp3 to aac format

It depends on your hearing. Some may accept 128kbs Mp3 whilst others may not. I suggest you use PC Suite to convert your music into 128kb AAC format.

leonwu2705, May 1, 2019
  4. Convert MTS format to MP3

Converting WMA files to MP3 format

I use Prism Video converter - it converts from many formats to many formats including wma mp3...

Laura

Laura Rooke, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Convert MTS format to MP3

1. Convert MTS format to MP3 - Similar Threads - Convert MTS format

2. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  3. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  4. Safe free mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe free mp3 converter: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any free and safe mp3 converter that doesn’t give virus? submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0h8b3/safe_free_mp3_converter/
  5. cost saver Youtube Converter mp3?

in Windows 10 Customization
    cost saver Youtube Converter mp3?: I want to burn music on my CDs in the future, and wanted to ask if anyone knows a good YouTube converter that is free. I just want to convert the video into a mp3 file, nothing more. kostenloser Youtube Converter mp3?
  6. Convert MP3 file To Text?

Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  7. MP3 format CDs

MP3 format CDs: Does Windows 10 not recognise MP3 format Cds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-format-cds/9cb6ffe1-4593-46e3-a2b4-ce64b2109756
  8. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  9. Windows Media Player. How to convert from WPL format to MP3 Format

Windows Media Player. How to convert from WPL format to MP3 Format: When trying to download my playlists on Windows Media Player onto a SD Card the format comes upas WPL . I require it to be MP3 format. It also appear in my file manager as WPL format. How do I convert from one format to the other...
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885