Windows 10: convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization'

Discus and support convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization' in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, accidentily we set up our new Windows 10 pro computers for 'personal use'. This should have been set up for an organization. We tried, but we... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by denizy, Nov 29, 2019.

1. denizy Win User

convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization'

Hi,
    accidentily we set up our new Windows 10 pro computers for 'personal use'. This should have been set up for an organization.
    We tried, but we couldn't find a way to convert our Windows 10 from personal use to 'organization'.
    Formatting and re-installing is not an option.

Anyone out there who can help us?

Thx!
    D.

:)

denizy, Nov 29, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization' - Similar Threads - convert change 'personal

2. How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...: I need some helpful information. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-a-pc-from-organization-use-to/36520902-2459-4474-a43d-b60335119ed7
  3. How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...: I need some helpful information. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-a-pc-from-organization-use-to/36520902-2459-4474-a43d-b60335119ed7
  4. How to change a PC from Organization Use to Personal Use? We recently downgraded the PC...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. convert windows 10 for personal use to organization use

in Windows 10 Customization
    convert windows 10 for personal use to organization use: I have 2 old computers that were setup for personal use and I have a couple of new computers setup for organization.With the new computers it is possible to login with every account from our organization even if they never have used that computer before.With the old computers...
  6. convert windows 10 for personal use to organization use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert windows 10 for personal use to organization use: I have 2 old computers that were setup for personal use and I have a couple of new computers setup for organization.With the new computers it is possible to login with every account from our organization even if they never have used that computer before.With the old computers...
  7. convert windows 10 for personal use to organization use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Organization on a Personal Computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Organization on a Personal Computer: I have a personal laptop I use at home. I try to log on using Windows Hello and it tells me my organization does not allow this. I don't belong to an organization. It makes me change my pin before I am able to log onto my device. I don't want to do this. I want to log on...
  9. Changing Windows 10 Pro Organization to Home Personal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Windows 10 Pro Organization to Home Personal: Hello, my PC ran into a problem and forcing me to reinstall the OS. I ask someone to do it and they activated my PC with a Windows 10 Pro Organization activation service while before it was Windows 10 Home Personal use. I searched for some articles and some of them said...
  10. change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use": Unfortunately, when setting up Windows 10 Pro, I erroneously went down the path of choosing "Set Up for an organization". how do I restart the setup process so that I can "Set Up for Personal Use"? Any advice will be most appreicated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 change from personal to organization

2. change microsoft laptop from personal use.to.organisation

3. convert from personal to organisation windows 10

4. set up for an organization,
  5. how to set computer up as an organization,
  6. how to change a windows 10 to organization instead of perosnal,
  7. change windows 10 from organization to personal use