Windows 10: convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization'

Discus and support convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization' in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, accidentily we set up our new Windows 10 pro computers for 'personal use'. This should have been set up for an organization. We tried, but we... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by denizy, Nov 29, 2019.

1. denizy Win User

convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization'

Hi,
    accidentily we set up our new Windows 10 pro computers for 'personal use'. This should have been set up for an organization.
    We tried, but we couldn't find a way to convert our Windows 10 from personal use to 'organization'.
    Formatting and re-installing is not an option.

Anyone out there who can help us?

Thx!
    D.

:)

denizy, Nov 29, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. convert or change Windows 10 from 'personal use' to 'organization' - Similar Threads - convert change 'personal

2. Converting from Windows 7 to Windows 10 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting from Windows 7 to Windows 10 .: Converted to Windows10 from Windows 7. My address list used in Outlook from Windows 7 is not accepted by Outlook in Windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/a736f6a2-b024-44ca-a3b8-89c6685bcc80
  3. change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use": Unfortunately, when setting up Windows 10 Pro, I erroneously went down the path of choosing "Set Up for an organization". how do I restart the setup process so that I can "Set Up for Personal Use"? Any advice will be most appreicated...
  4. Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting): I was changing my wallpaper under the personal setting on system At first the category "pause for 7 days" was checked, I thought I changed It. I now have 8 download that show start or pending that are not downloading. Help!!!!! Kelley...
  5. convert from windows 10 s to windows home

convert from windows 10 s to windows home: if I buy a laptop with windows 10 home S installed can I convert to windows 10 home free of charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-from-windows-10-s-to-windows-home/905f8432-32a3-41c5-bd74-0ad080302427
  6. Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10

Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10: Bought a new computer and mistakenly set it up as if it was part of an organization and need to roll it back to setup for personal use. Any idea how to do that? I can't even log onto the computer at this point. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Andrew...
  7. Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation

Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation: Hi All, My organisation has received 15 new laptops which have been set up as personal devices rather than organisation. How do I correct this? I've trawled the usual Win10 forums for answers but have drawn a blank, I'm on parental leave in a couple of days so I want...
  8. How to change organization settings

How to change organization settings: I am no longer part of an organization. How do I remove their settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-organization-settings/094a7e16-928e-4dfb-84e5-f78bf7ddbb72
  9. How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use

How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use: Ok , so, when you install w10 , it will ask you this : who would you like to set up or how do you want to use this pc , and you have 2 options - set up for personal use and set up for an organization . Now i dont know which setting was made on my pc , because i didin't...
  10. Change Registered Owner and Organization in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Registered Owner and Organization in Windows 10: How to: Change Registered Owner and Organization in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, Windows 10 is installed with the registered owner as "Windows User" and an empty organization name for the PC. Since many apps you install will reference and use the...