Windows 10: Convert PDF to DOC

Discus and support Convert PDF to DOC in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I would like to convert a PDF into DOC . I am running Office 2010. Can it be done? 175195 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by KCav45, Mar 3, 2021.

1. KCav45 Win User

Convert PDF to DOC

I would like to convert a PDF into DOC . I am running Office 2010. Can it be done?

:)

KCav45, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Grimskull Win User

ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

u can use cutepdf writer aswell... converts docs into pdfs.

Grimskull, Mar 3, 2021
  3. HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC

HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC

WillieBrown1, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Convert PDF to DOC

Convert docs to pdf

my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?

jasper902CAT, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Convert PDF to DOC

1. Convert PDF to DOC - Similar Threads - Convert PDF DOC

2. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied, Doc and Pdf: OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!...
  3. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  4. Convert docs to pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert docs to pdf: my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?...
  5. HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC

HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC: HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-pdf-file-to-a-word-doc/f6e14f1a-edb7-4c1d-a8a2-e8827e947337"
  6. Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs

Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs: It's something I do frequently. I save a word document as a PDF. For some reason, it is not working. See the image below. That's what I get when I try. How can I rectify the problem? Thanks...
  7. Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

Unable to convert Word doc to PDF: When I convert word doc to pdf the resulting document does not contain photos, loses a full page of text, & re-orders the document. What can I do to fix the problem? I have the most current version of Office 365. Thanks....
  8. Doc back to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doc back to pdf: I didn't mean to switch to doc from pdf. How do I switch back to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doc-back-to-pdf/7fa837bc-e302-4ab2-907d-2e2ccc6f184b
  9. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  10. In Win 10 why will Word not convert docs to PDF

In Win 10 why will Word not convert docs to PDF: Anyone else not able to convert Microsoft Word documents to PDFs? When I try to by doing Save As (with the Word document open) and then in the Save As Type drop down I select PDF then click Save, I instantly get a message saying Microsoft Word Has Stopped Working, trying to...