Windows 10: Convert to video, freeware search... (W10)

Discus and support Convert to video, freeware search... (W10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day everyone. Probably this quesion had been asked numerous times before, but I couldn't really find the answer I am looking for in the threads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel1973, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Convert to video, freeware search... (W10)

Good day everyone.

Probably this quesion had been asked numerous times before, but I couldn't really find the answer I am looking for in the threads that I scrolled through. So, here we go...

I am in search of a freeware program that can:
    - Convert any (most) movie extentions (mpg, avi, mkv...) to DVD-format;
    - Add more than one video at the same time (so freeavitodvd is not an option);
    - Shrink larger movies (6GB i.e.) to 4.7GB size to fit on a normal DVD+R disc, and do so preferrably automatically;
    - Burn it.

I know there is software that can do that, because on a previous computer I had a very nice one doing exactly that. Sadly that computer doesn't exist any more and I can't remember the name of it, nor can I find it.

Any helpful suggestions? Remember I have an old computer, running on Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for the helpful answers. *Smile

Daniël.

:)

Daniel1973, Apr 30, 2020
  2. sixor Win User

Need a Video Converter for iPod Nano

there are tons of freeware and shareware in www.free-codecs.com, just search

try this free-ipod-video-converter and videoraipodconverter_Installer

sixor, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Neeed a decent VOB to AVI converter...

Yeah, so far WinAVI, Max video converter and a few other crappy freeware converters have failed to work...

any suggestions as to what i could use?

thanks. *Smile Convert to video, freeware search... (W10) :)

Brutalfate, Apr 30, 2020
  4. seoup Win User

Convert to video, freeware search... (W10)

seoup, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Convert to video, freeware search... (W10)

1. Convert to video, freeware search... (W10) - Similar Threads - Convert video freeware

2. Video converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video converter: Please, I need some advice. I made a video with my digital camera, it is an AVI file. What is the best free online converter that will convert it to an MP4 file? Thank you so much in advance....
  3. Video converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video converter: Please, I need some advice. I made a video with my digital camera, it is an AVI file. What is the best free online converter that will convert it to an MP4 file? Thank you so much in advance....
  4. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?: What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse up, down, left or right? 150992
  5. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?: What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse up, down, left or right? 150992
  6. Convert & Compress a video.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert & Compress a video.: I have a MP4 video of 71mb that I need to submit for assessment but the website I have to submit it to will only accept avi videos less than 5mb. A previous Microsoft contributor suggested I download a video editing program which I did but it is way too complicated for my...
  7. Convert Video Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert Video Files: Does windows 10 offer a service to convert and compress video files? Secondly if the answer is no how do I know if the service I download is legitimate? Thirdly if the answer is no can anyone recommend a service for someone who knows very little? Sorry for all the...
  8. Video is not converting

Video is not converting: Dear Microsoft I tried to add the videos in the Microsoft photo app but the videos are combined and it is not saving as a single video while trying to save into the local file and also the Mp3 song unable to merge into the video track. My computer photo app is up to...
  9. Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??

Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??: Any recommendation? I mainly only cut and/or join some videos. No other effects are needed I have found a lot on Google, but I don't know if they are legitimate. 95920
  10. Video Convertion

Video Convertion: Hello, I have several video clips mp4 format, 720 x 960 size. I am trying to resize them to 720 x 1280, bitrate and frame rate stay the same. To do this I use "Format Factory" and "VideoPad Video editor"(each at a time), in both I make all the settings and start the...