Windows 10: Convert xml to html

Discus and support Convert xml to html in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm probably way out of place here; but I figure some of the more experienced users would know what I'm looking at. I have: a compressed XML file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lostinlodos, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Convert xml to html

I'm probably way out of place here; but I figure some of the more experienced users would know what I'm looking at.
    I have: a compressed XML file (bzip).
    I want: to dump it to multiple html files (or anything that is fully marked up, eg docx, rft etc)

Can someone point me to a program that can do this? Either a single app, or a series of apps, that I can download (free or paid) and run this file through and just be done with this?
    I've tried Apache but I can't get my head around this; not really my goto. I can't get the a file into b, c, d, e, I just keep getting file a.xml turned into file b.html and that's not right. I should get many hundreds of individual pages dumped from this.

Any thoughts or guidance please.

:)

lostinlodos, Aug 8, 2016
  2. e.gray Win User

transfer fave from msn to ie on windows 10.

The MSN Explorer keeps it's favorites in an XML file called Favorites.xml. You will probably have to do a search for where it is located.

You can use this web service at: LinkaGoGo, the online favorites and bookmark manager to convert the XML file into an HTML file that IE11 can import.

e.gray, Aug 8, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    I'm trying to convert a notepad .txt file into a .xml file so I can embed it into a website.

I admire you: a 'real man' codes in Notepad. Then he (or she) goes to the web and searches:

convert .txt to .xml

BulldogXX, Aug 8, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Convert xml to html

BunnyJ, Aug 9, 2016
  5. Thanks. Found two in the first few pages that weren't in the Google results. I'll give them a try too

lostinlodos, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Convert xml to html

1. Convert xml to html - Similar Threads - Convert xml html

2. Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.: I was trying to do reagentc /enable in the SMD after formating my Disk because I was having trouble installing the new security update. But it says that Windows RE wasn´t found, but, somehow, the .XML file changed their file type to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' I'd like to...
  3. Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.: I was trying to do reagentc /enable in the SMD after formating my Disk because I was having trouble installing the new security update. But it says that Windows RE wasn´t found, but, somehow, the .XML file changed their file type to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' I'd like to...
  4. Why does html keep converted to txt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does html keep converted to txt?: Hello,I use outlook in Windows10.From a certain moment, an attached html file in outlook keeps converted into txt file.Thus, when I download the html file and execute, it is in txt.of course, it pops up an error messageunable to readDo you know how to fix this?Thank you in...
  5. Why does html keep converted to txt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does html keep converted to txt?: Hello,I use outlook in Windows10.From a certain moment, an attached html file in outlook keeps converted into txt file.Thus, when I download the html file and execute, it is in txt.of course, it pops up an error messageunable to readDo you know how to fix this?Thank you in...
  6. Why does html keep converted to txt?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. convert html file to jpeg file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert html file to jpeg file?: I have a document that I need to send. It needs to be sent as a jpeg. How do I convert it to be accepted by the receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-html-file-to-jpeg-file/21f70c0f-026c-4afd-ace3-d960158f6eda"
  8. how to convert the txt file into xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert the txt file into xml file: I have used the application for conversion txt into xml file but when I convert it is showing an error that is something called as no program to convert it what should I do for conversion .But I know that it is silly question but it is part of my seeking the knowledge...
  9. how can i convert html to text

how can i convert html to text: how can i convert html to text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-convert-html-to-text/ec3d64c3-d871-4b2b-970f-3004e817cd14
  10. HTML to PDF File Converter

HTML to PDF File Converter: What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter? As always, the community input is appreciated. 100337