Windows 10: convert youtube audio into printable text transcript

Discus and support convert youtube audio into printable text transcript in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Hewlett All in one desktop computer. I need to have a document style text conversion of the audio which I can then print. This would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rhonda Richardson, Sep 4, 2018.

1. convert youtube audio into printable text transcript

I have a Hewlett All in one desktop computer. I need to have a document style text conversion of the audio which I can then print.

This would be very helpful rather than manually typing out the audio, having to constantly start and stop to catch up and/or slowing the audio speed to a crawl.

Is this possible?

:)

Rhonda Richardson, Sep 4, 2018

2. Converting extended recorded audio to text

Hi Jan,

Microsoft OneNote 2016 has the option to convert speech to text. You have to dictate it to OneNote and it will convert it to text, however the option to convert an existing audio file to text is not available. We recommend that you submit a suggestion to
    our OneNote UserVoice. Your feedback helps
    us to improve your experience with our product.

Here’s an article that talks about how to transform speech to text in learning
    tools for OneNote desktop. You can refer to MVP SWischner’s response to this
    thread dated on
    June 9, 2017.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Kristine Arp, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  4. convert youtube audio into printable text transcript

Youtube video audio off

what format was the audio and video that you uploaded.? youtube can be funny with some audio types. try converting it to a different format with something like handbrake or freemake video converters.

Geofrancis, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

convert youtube audio into printable text transcript

1. convert youtube audio into printable text transcript - Similar Threads - convert youtube audio

2. Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript: Hi,I'm editing a video in Clipchamp and have turned on the auto-captioning feature.Captions have been generated. They are not entirely accurate to what is being said, so I try to edit the text in the Transcript panel on the right-hand toolbar in order to change the text in...
  3. Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp text in subtitles not changing despite editing text in Transcript: Hi,I'm editing a video in Clipchamp and have turned on the auto-captioning feature.Captions have been generated. They are not entirely accurate to what is being said, so I try to edit the text in the Transcript panel on the right-hand toolbar in order to change the text in...
  4. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  5. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  6. Converting, a text URL . . .

7. Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?: Is there a program that I can use to convert SRT to Audio files locally? I tried Balabolka and it works nicely but it's very slow and often throws errors and aborts itself. submitted by /u/NayamAmarshe [link] [comments]...
  8. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  9. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Support
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  10. Auto split audio file based on text transcript file.

Auto split audio file based on text transcript file.: I did some transcription for a friend, and he needs the audio file broken out into sentences. The audio file is 2.5 hours long, one file. I have converted the transcription into a CSV file, so each line is one sentence (not sure if that helps) Is there a program that can...