Windows 10: Converting a pdf file

Discus and support Converting a pdf file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluenose1940, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Converting a pdf file

I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg.

Anyone know please?

:)

Bluenose1940, Mar 17, 2017
  2. babdi Win User

AutoCAD

You can convert DRW files into a PDF and use phones PDF viewer.

You can also convert them into JPEG files

babdi, Mar 17, 2017
  3. Edge: cannot open lots of PDF files

To get Microsoft Edge to open pdf files - permanently:-

Open Internet Explorer.

Click on pdf logo at thop right of screen.

Click on 'Convert' and 'Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file'.

Now check that Edge can open pdfs.

MalcolmHolden, Mar 17, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Converting a pdf file

dalchina, Mar 17, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    I just tried something and it worked, I use Sumatra PDF reader, and right clicked - select all - copy selection - opened Windows Paint - pasted it in - saved as jpeg and it worked. Here is the result:

Converting a pdf file [​IMG]

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Was your source a text-based pdf?

dalchina, Mar 17, 2017
  7. Cliff S New Member
    It worked for all my PDFs, manuals, white papers, and so on.

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Converting a pdf file

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2017
  9. Cliff S New Member
    If you send it to OneNote then copy, and then paste into Paint, you can do a whole manual:
    click a few times to enlarge, in the forums.

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2017
  10. I have downloaded Sumatra, opened my file and clicked 'copy' but when I open 'Paint' I don't get any right click options, jus a faint cross on the screen.

11. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2017
  12. bbbhh Win User
    bbbhh, Mar 17, 2017
  13. Converting a pdf file

Brilliant, thank you cliff S, it has all worked perfectly.

Thanks to all who came in on this.

14. I know this has been marked solved but as another option you could try STDU Viewer
    Menu > File > Browse > select file > Right Click > Open
    Menu > File > Export > to image...
    Select image type, pages and destination folder > OK

There is a portable version (which I use) so you can test it without installing it.
    Even if you don't use it as your everyday reader at only 9.45MB (portable version) it is handy to have on standby
    STDU Viewer

Good luck *Smile

FrillyBits, Mar 18, 2017
  15. Cliff S New Member
    What I posted is good for a one time thing, but that STDU Viewer looks like a good find for someone who needs to do it more often*Thumbs

Cliff S, Mar 18, 2017
Thema:

Converting a pdf file

1. Converting a pdf file - Similar Threads - Converting pdf file

2. PDF x converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF x converter: Can’t open pdf x converter Just bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-x-converter/a211e831-3bdb-4f18-b0cf-62639ddcc6fb
  3. Converts PDF file to Word Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converts PDF file to Word Automatically: Each time I download and/or save a PDF my computer saves it as a Word file--everytime. It used to save them as Adobe files, and I have the latest Adobe reader. A month ago, this changed, and I have not been able to reverse it. I hope someone can help me get rid of this...
  4. Converts PDF file to Word Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converts PDF file to Word Automatically: Each time I download and/or save a PDF my computer saves it as a Word file--everytime. It used to save them as Adobe files, and I have the latest Adobe reader. A month ago, this changed, and I have not been able to reverse it. I hope someone can help me get rid of this...
  5. Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file: Hello everyone. I am facing issues in converting a PDF file to a plain text file in Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. It is prompting: "Access Denied". Please assist me further....
  6. convert pdf files to jpeg

convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  7. file convert jpg to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    file convert jpg to pdf: HOw can I change or file convert jpg to pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-convert-jpg-to-pdf/dd6f392f-0245-447c-81a8-24ba2b4e453d
  8. All PDF files converted to CHROME files / links

All PDF files converted to CHROME files / links: Hello. I was just filling out an online form, uploaded a PDF document which for some reason converted to a CHROME file, and now every PDF file on my entire bleeding PC is a CHROME file. Is there a way to restore all these CHROME files back to PDF files and how can I prevent...
  9. convert pdf to zip

convert pdf to zip: convert pdf to zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-pdf-to-zip/b8e0d014-f3ab-4beb-b8bb-35dbb24c0ae4"
  10. HTML to PDF File Converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML to PDF File Converter: What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter? As always, the community input is appreciated. 100337