Windows 10: Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Discus and support Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LisaBeckman1, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

How do I convert a text doc into a word doc?

Thanks-

LB

:)

LisaBeckman1, Sep 16, 2018

2. Convert Google Docs to Word Docs

I just switched from a Chromebook to a Lenovo Ideapad. How can I convert my Google docs to Word docs?

SueBotelho, Sep 16, 2018
  3. convert notepad to word doc

Can I convert notepad contents to a word doc format?

FrankRozsnyoi Sr, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

how do i change a notepad to a doc

Hello,

You can simply convert .txt file to a word file by simply using a .doc as an extension. Follow these steps:

• Open file using Notepad.
    • Click File.
    • Hit Save as, then rename the file. (Make sure to use .doc or .docx as an extension)
    • Click Save.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions or future concerns.

Dyan Rey, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

1. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc? - Similar Threads - Converting TXT doc

2. convert *.wpf file to *.doc word file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert *.wpf file to *.doc word file: How can I convert old WordPerfect *.WFP files to Word *.DOC files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-wpf-file-to-doc-word-file/0752f9eb-baf6-4d6b-9816-93530495ea8a
  3. Word docs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word docs: all my docs have changed to wordpad - i need word - how do i change them all back to word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/14b35def-7d81-4b36-a574-49820a43b449
  4. Convert docs to pdf

Convert docs to pdf: my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?...
  5. HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC

HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC: HOW TO CONVERT A PDF FILE TO A WORD DOC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-pdf-file-to-a-word-doc/f6e14f1a-edb7-4c1d-a8a2-e8827e947337"
  6. Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs: It's something I do frequently. I save a word document as a PDF. For some reason, it is not working. See the image below. That's what I get when I try. How can I rectify the problem? Thanks...
  7. Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

Unable to convert Word doc to PDF: When I convert word doc to pdf the resulting document does not contain photos, loses a full page of text, & re-orders the document. What can I do to fix the problem? I have the most current version of Office 365. Thanks....
  8. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  9. Converting Word DOC to Ebook using calibre

Converting Word DOC to Ebook using calibre: Hi I have a lengthy word DOC, which I want to convert to a EPub Ebook. It has several embedded video links to online video. the links work perfectly in Word, but the converted Ebook just has black windows where the video links were. I also tried acrobat Pro with the same...
  10. how to open this doc as word doc?

how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...