Windows 10: Converting .exe to .jar online

Discus and support Converting .exe to .jar online in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I find it easier to run .jar than .exe on my computer but only ever find online .jar to .exe! If you know of an online .exe to .jar please put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tyler Clayton-Walker, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Converting .exe to .jar online

I find it easier to run .jar than .exe on my computer but only ever find online .jar to .exe!

If you know of an online .exe to .jar please put the link below!

Thx! Converting .exe to .jar online :)

:)

Tyler Clayton-Walker, Nov 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 reassociate .jar files to java

Because I'm not familiar with the program, I don't understand what you are trying to do with it. It would not be wise to set this program to open all .jars so here's what I suggest; drag the jar into the .exe. If that doesn't work, try replicating the settings of the program from other PC to the one you've got, considering it works. Otherwise, I've got no clue.

Michaelvas17, Nov 15, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    jar files

Fixing .jar file opening on Windows requires two steps:

• Open the Control Panel, and chose "Default Programs - Associate a File type or protocol with a program". Find .jar extension (Executable JAR file) there, and pick Java as default program to open this extension. It will probably be listed as "Java Platform(SE)".
      A faster alternative perhaps is straightforward right-click on a .jar file, and then change associated program by clicking on the "Change..." button.
    • Now open the regedit, and open the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\jarfile\shell\open\command key. Luckilly for us, we may specify parameters there for the (Default) value. This is normally: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" -jar "%1" %*

I Hope this Answers your Question!

DaveM121, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Converting .exe to .jar online

exe and jar files

I just upgrade from win 8.1where most exe and jar files wouldn't open. i did the sfc/scanall or something like that command but still broke. It still doesn't work after upgrade.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PhillipWilk, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Converting .exe to .jar online

1. Converting .exe to .jar online - Similar Threads - Converting exe jar

2. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  3. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  4. jar files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jar files: I downloaded a jar file but accidentally connected it to a app so when ever i open it it opens the app. I dont want it to do this and its not letting me fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jar-files/9c374df5-9af7-46de-99b1-65251c3cc902
  5. jar files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    jar files: Hi! I have downloaded a jar file before and haven't had this problem so this is new to me. I downloaded the .jar file onto my desktop and when I went to look for it on my desktop, it was not found. I went to quick access and opened up the file location and my desktop...
  6. Convert Bat to exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert Bat to exe?: Is there a way to convert a batch file to exe but it is not detected as a trojan? Bat zu exe konvertieren?
  7. Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe: Ive searched and looked at several programs, but all websites look sketchy and dont appear to vet their files. Maybe I'm a little paranoid *Eek here asking for some recommendations. So....suggestions? 154741
  8. Some .exe and .jar files wont run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some .exe and .jar files wont run.: First i got Minecraft.jar which works at school but not at home it keeps on saying what do you want to use to run this. Then i got infiniminer.exe tried to run it and the same thing happened. Please help....
  9. Convert .exe1 to .exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Convert .exe1 to .exe: Hello, i downloaded program and its in .exe1 but i need .exe in file called READ ME is written "please convert from .exe1 to .exe before use, thanks" but i dont know how to do it, please help...
  10. Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?: I set my desktop user account up accidentally using my Microsoft Azure AD account. I want to change it to a local account without losing my settings. Can this be done? 105466

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jar to exe converter online

2. exe to jar converter online

3. exe to jar converter

4. تحويل ‏online ‎‏ من ‏exe ‎‏ إلى ‏jar,
  5. .jar to .exe converter online,
  6. Exe to jar online,
  7. Exe to jar online converter,
  8. online file extension converter from exe to jar,
  9. Online .exe to .jar converter,
  10. online convert exe to jar,
  11. convert exe to jar,