Windows 10: Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs?

Discus and support Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I start my computer, it starts with one of a series of photos before I enter my password and it goes to the desktop. Where are these photos... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ErnieLane, Jun 29, 2019.

1. ErnieLane Win User

Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs?

When I start my computer, it starts with one of a series of photos before I enter my password and it goes to the desktop. Where are these photos stored, what format are they in, and can they be converted to JPGs or some other common format?

:)

ErnieLane, Jun 29, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

PHOTOS- JPG, AND PNG CONVERTED BACK

Hi,

We need to know more about what you are experiencing. Please note that .jpg and .png are all image file format. For us to know more, can you provide the answer to the following:

• Could you provide more information on what image format you are trying to convert your photo?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of your activity?

John Fer, Jun 29, 2019
  3. H0101 Win User
    PHOTOS- JPG, AND PNG CONVERTED BACK

THE JPG, AND PNG WERE PHOTOS. WHEN YOU PULL THEM IT WAS A PHOTO NOW THE HAVE CONVERTED BACK. HOW DO I GET ALL OF THEM CHANGED BACK. I NEVER HAD TO CONVERT THEM. ONCE ON THE PC THEY BECAME PHOTOS.

H0101, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Convert .3mf file to .jpg and vice versa.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community-Forums

• How are you trying to transfer the file?
    • What is the make and model of the phone?

Conversion of a .3mf to.jpg can be done using Paint 3D app available on Windows 10, however the conversion of .JPG to .3mf (i.e. 2D to 3D) is not possible.

To convert a .3mf file to jpg, open the .3mf file in Paint 3D, click on the folder icon in the upper-left corner and use the
    Export file function toconvert 3mf to jpg. This will create a 2D picture of your file.

Instead of transferring the file to phone, you can save it on OneDrive and restore/download it on your Hp computer later. Please refer to the steps mentioned in the link to upload files on OneDrive.

Upload files to OneDrive.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs? - Similar Threads - Converting Microsoft bootup

2. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos: Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows a black screen. I see the images fine as collective thumbnails, but when I click on an individual photo to open it...
  3. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos: Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows a black screen. I see the images fine as collective thumbnails, but when I click on an individual photo to open it...
  4. photos at bootup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos at bootup.: Where are the photos when I boot up? They used to come on and change everyday plus provide when the photo was taken, now nothing!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-at-bootup/98cc6c0d-da77-4f65-9eff-a42f434c3c70
  5. photos at bootup.

photos at bootup.: Where are the photos when I boot up? They used to come on and change everyday plus provide when the photo was taken, now nothing!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-at-bootup/98cc6c0d-da77-4f65-9eff-a42f434c3c70
  6. Converting photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting photos: Windows 10. I have edited photos in ViewNX that i want to upload onto a personalised calendar site. If I move them out of the Viewnx editing folders as emails or any upload they revert to the original image and lose the edit. When i open File and Convert Files which is how...
  7. JPGs converted to PDFs !!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    JPGs converted to PDFs !!!: Since I got my new computer with Windows 10, all my jpgs have converted to pdfs. How do I change this setting and convert them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpgs-converted-to-pdfs/3e16dfb2-cb4d-4cc5-82c1-7af64e2f92cb
  8. JPGs

JPGs: How do I change the opption to open JPGs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpgs/8d6e7c2e-8b99-41e5-8165-d5b4f221c3ef"
  9. My Photos Will Not Save As JPGs or PNGs

My Photos Will Not Save As JPGs or PNGs: [ATTACH] Here is a screenshot of my gallery. Every time I go to save a photograph online by right-clicking and then selecting "save image as..." it saves the images like so, even though it claims it is going to save them as a JPG. I have been having problems with my...
  10. Photos crashes when printing jpgs

Photos crashes when printing jpgs: Whenever I open a JPG with Microsoft Photos and try to print it on a local printer, the print dialogue menu opens and even though the printer selection has a local printer, a message appears indicating that its looking for "Microsoft Print to PDF" and within a few seconds the...