Windows 10: converting multiple tiff files into one

Discus and support converting multiple tiff files into one in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I convert multiple tiff files into one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by snohomy, Sep 6, 2018.

1. snohomy Win User

converting multiple tiff files into one

how do I convert multiple tiff files into one

:)

snohomy, Sep 6, 2018
  2. reynoldsml Win User

converting TIFF files to JPEG

how do I batch convert TIFF to JPEG files? Easy process on Apple. Should be in Windows 10. Thanks

reynoldsml, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Stephanie Sal Win User
    changing TIFF to JPEG

Hi Bernita,

You can use Microsoft Paint to convert TIFF files to JPEG format. To do so, kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open the file that you would like to convert using Microsoft Paint.
    • Go to the File menu.
    • Select Save As and click on the JPEG
      picture
      option from the menu.
    • Choose your desired location on your computer, enter the file name, and click on the Save
      button to save and convert the TIFF file to a JPEG format.

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 6, 2018
  4. wockawocka247 Win User

Cannot see tiff Previews in WIndows 10 - Tiff files only

Hi Deepika,

If I convert the tiffs to another format, like jpg, bmp or Dng then it previews fine. But this isn't a solution as I need to edit them in their existing file format before their final stage as Jpegs.

I'm concerned by this, because it's unusual thing to go wrong and suggests a bigger problem elsewhere. I've checked the registry and it's set to preview tif and tiff files. But isn't.

wockawocka247, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. converting multiple tiff files into one - Similar Threads - converting multiple tiff

2. Convert .eml files to .pst

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  3. file converter

file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  4. file converter

in Windows 10 Support
    file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  5. CONVERTING FILES

CONVERTING FILES: How do I convert a notepad file to word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-files/e6b22d50-082a-493f-8bef-100d34856a82
  6. Webm file to mp4 converter

Webm file to mp4 converter: When i download videos from Youtube most them are downloaded as Webm / HTML file which my default media player don't play. I have tried various online converters but some don't convert Webm file correctly...some of Mozilla Firefox add-ons don't convert them properly...
  7. convert wim file to vdh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    convert wim file to vdh: I have several custom wim files each containing bootable windows 7 images plus applications how do I convert these to a format to run as virtual PC's in VMware or Virtual box. There are many solutions out there (notably using a convert-windowsimage .ps1 in powershell) but...
  8. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629
  9. Converting the install.wim in install.esd file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting the install.wim in install.esd file: Hi Using only the Microsoft utilities, how do I convert the install.wim to install.esd file? Thanks Bye 8978
  10. How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File: Hello. I have one EXE file and multiple DLL files in that same folder that are required to run the EXE. I am not a programmer, yet does anyone know of a free program that can combine all these files together into 1 EXE file. Once I open the EXE file, everything will work...