Windows 10: Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

Discus and support Converting old film slide negatives to positive ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Arcadian Win User

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already been installed on Win 10 ?

Anyone know thanks....

:)

Arcadian, Mar 14, 2019

2. input of slides and negatives

Hi Rebecca,

I realize that you are facing issues with input slides and negatives. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 14, 2019
  3. rebecca33 Win User
    input of slides and negatives

since windows 10 I can no longer imput slides and negatives,why is this?

rebecca33, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

Will theITNS-400 ffilm & slide converter work on Windows 1- ?

Will the ITNS film & slide converter work on Windows 10?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 10 / Other/Unknown

KeithConybeer, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

1. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ? - Similar Threads - Converting old film

2. Pictures are displayed as negatives

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures are displayed as negatives: I was experimenting with display setting and now all pictures from any source display as negatives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-are-displayed-as-negatives/6cbc746c-e542-454c-8285-0753510559f5
  3. Films and TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Films and TV: Hi, I've been having problems with the films & TV app working correctly after I've been using it a while so I thought I'd do a system check. It found some corrupt files they were unable to fix. Going into the CBS.log they talk of duplicate ownership files etc. I can't...
  4. Negative screen

Negative screen: When I press CAPS Lock and Num Lock Keys and then plug in or unplug a USB device the screen turns negative for a while. This negative screen doesn’t affect the computer performance. I did some troubleshooting steps like screen color calibration, then I unplugged all the USB...
  5. Make a Photo into a Negative

Make a Photo into a Negative: I have a Windows 10 Home desktop and a Surface Go also running Windows 10 Home. Is there a way to make a photo into a negative? What I really want to do is change a screenshot in an article online that is white writing on a black background into black writing on a white...
  6. Notification with Negative Colours

Notification with Negative Colours: Hi, every time I get a notification on the bottom right corner of my screen, my screen turns into a negative color for a split second. I cant seem to find a way to turn it off. I found away on a video but the options the person has chosen, don't seem to be in windows 10....
  7. Convert legacy bios to uefi on old fashioned install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Convert legacy bios to uefi on old fashioned install: I know to convert legacy bios to uefi using mbr2gpt IF the legacy bios has a separate system partition but it does not work for old fashioned legacy bios installs where there is not a separate partition. I also know how to do it the older way with Macrium Reflect i.e. image...
  8. Convert legacy bios to uefi on old fashioned install

in Windows 10 Support
    Convert legacy bios to uefi on old fashioned install: I know to convert legacy bios to uefi using mbr2gpt IF the legacy bios has a separate system partition but it does not work for old fashioned legacy bios installs where there is not a separate partition. I also know how to do it the older way with Macrium Reflect i.e. image...
  9. False negative or false positive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    False negative or false positive ?: Win 10 Home 10586.164 Did a Sfc /scannow. Result : found corrupted files but unable to repair some of them. Did a dism..../restorehealth. Result : Restore operation successful. Did a sfc /scannow right after dism. Result : found corrupted files but unable to...
  10. Sorry to be negative!

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry to be negative!: Did a Windows 10 installation last week - (Using Windows 7 prior to that). I have never been a fan of Windows 8/8.1, but I thought I would give Windows 10 a try at least. Although many people are raving about 10 - I cannot share their enthusiasm, so after a short time I...