Windows 10: Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

Discus and support Converting old film slide negatives to positive ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Arcadian Win User

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already been installed on Win 10 ?

Anyone know thanks....

:)

Arcadian, Mar 14, 2019

2. input of slides and negatives

Hi Rebecca,

I realize that you are facing issues with input slides and negatives. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 14, 2019
  3. rebecca33 Win User
    input of slides and negatives

since windows 10 I can no longer imput slides and negatives,why is this?

rebecca33, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

Will theITNS-400 ffilm & slide converter work on Windows 1- ?

Will the ITNS film & slide converter work on Windows 10?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 10 / Other/Unknown

KeithConybeer, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

1. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ? - Similar Threads - Converting old film

2. Solved: Images display like negative film

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solved: Images display like negative film: Relevant to at least all Windows 10 and 11, and likely 8.The User might also typically find a number of objects like the Edge icon and the Desktop background has an orange tinge.Previous thread which is locked Display appears like negative film. - Microsoft CommunityThe...
  3. Solved: Images display like negative film

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solved: Images display like negative film: Relevant to at least all Windows 10 and 11, and likely 8.The User might also typically find a number of objects like the Edge icon and the Desktop background has an orange tinge.Previous thread which is locked Display appears like negative film. - Microsoft CommunityThe...
  4. old black & white negatives

old black & white negatives: I have found some old family black & white negatives 1940's. Would like to know if there is some way in Win10 to print them out without having to go to a photo developing service. I can scan them in....but how to reverse & print them out after that?...
  5. Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner: Used in the last couple of years, this no longer seems accessible. How do I update it to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maplin-gadget-compact-film-and-slide-scanner/ddb759ba-33ec-440e-ae57-c36308646560
  6. how to convert film negatives to positives?

how to convert film negatives to positives?: how to convert film negatives to positives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-film-negatives-to-positives/982541e1-9f38-4f3d-9700-fd54f01558c6
  7. Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

Silvercrest slide and negative scanner: Hi I'm wondering if anyone else who uses Windows has got this product which I purchased from Lidls. I've run the setup ut it keeps coming up with the same problem saying the following [ATTACH] If anyone else has come across this issue I'd be really grateful for your...
  8. all pictures in window 10 look like film negatives

in Windows 10 Customization
    all pictures in window 10 look like film negatives: how is this corrected ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-pictures-in-window-10-look-like-film-negatives/ee57d543-eb47-4597-a751-61804ae964fe
  9. Slide/Film Scanner

Slide/Film Scanner: I have a Digitech Xc 4881 slide/film scanner which worked perfectly with earlier Windows. With Windows 10 all seems ok until I click aquire from photo scanner and I get the message Scanner is not connected. Windows 10 does not seem to recognise the USB of the scanner. I have...
  10. False negative or false positive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    False negative or false positive ?: Win 10 Home 10586.164 Did a Sfc /scannow. Result : found corrupted files but unable to repair some of them. Did a dism..../restorehealth. Result : Restore operation successful. Did a sfc /scannow right after dism. Result : found corrupted files but unable to...