Windows 10: Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK

Discus and support Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 current, Publisher 365 also current. A leaflet designed in Publisher is by default RGB. Printing company prefers CMYK. I have looked for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sigurd, May 19, 2021.

1. Sigurd Win User

Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK

Windows 10 current, Publisher 365 also current. A leaflet designed in Publisher is by default RGB. Printing company prefers CMYK. I have looked for a means to design or convert to CMYK but what I have found seems to relate to older versions of Publisher. What I did find, but again I can't see the CMYK options, is this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-abddeeb044ff Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Sigurd, May 19, 2021
  2. MarthaM4 Win User

Microsoft Photos - convert from RGB to CMYK?

Using Microsoft Photos, is there a way to convert a photo from RGB to CMYK? If not, is there another Microsoft product that does that?

MarthaM4, May 19, 2021
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, May 19, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Explorer: CMYK jpeg thumbnails in negative

Hi, fwiw, I converted a png screenshot to cmyk jpg using
    Online RGB to CMYK conversion

->

Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK [​IMG]

- looks ok, except for a shade change

Photos is the default on this laptop.

dalchina, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Converting or designing a Publisher document to CMYK - Similar Threads - Converting designing Publisher

2. MS Publisher Document

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Publisher Document: When I open my document in publisher is now gives me a notice that says "Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern." It wants me to "enable" or "disable". This has just started....
  3. Designing A1 poster using Scribus or Publisher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designing A1 poster using Scribus or Publisher: I need to design an A1 poster. Previously, when I could justify cost, I would have used Adobe Indesign. Now I need to use Publisher or Scribus as this is just a one-off project for a local charity. Scribus seems to be the best option given its similarity to Indesign....
  4. Convert a PDF document to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert a PDF document to Word: I have windows 10. I tried to convert two documents from PDF to Word with the help of Smallpdf.com. The conversions actually took place but I cannot open the word documents because it says that I must use come converting software in my PC. Unfortunately that does not work...
  5. Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Doxillian Document Converter is a pain!!!: Doxillian Document Converter is giving me problems with my word documents. Doxillian just shows up and wants to / does convert documents, which makes it hard for me to find / get them again .. What do I do?...
  6. converting documents to WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    converting documents to WORD: By accident I recently changed my settings to convert any and all PDFs to WORD documents. So emails and other type files are being converted. How do I change it back to getting emails that have the real PDF inserted/included? Thank you....
  7. Microsoft Photos - convert from RGB to CMYK?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - convert from RGB to CMYK?: Using Microsoft Photos, is there a way to convert a photo from RGB to CMYK? If not, is there another Microsoft product that does that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-convert-from-rgb-to-cmyk/6e932004-e4fa-4d74-ae20-aed7c9a9893b
  8. My documents converted in letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My documents converted in letters and numbers: I use Bing as a browser and all the documents I see in jumbled up letters and numbers. Please help me to fix the Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-documents-converted-in-letters-and-numbers/e855947b-0997-410a-be79-2c448ea8a7ca
  9. CONVERT WORDPAD DOCUMENT TO WORKS

in Windows 10 Customization
    CONVERT WORDPAD DOCUMENT TO WORKS: I CREATED A DOCUMENT IN WORDPAD THAT I NEED TO PUT IN WORKS. I AM NEW TO WINDOWS 10 AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WOUND UP CREATING THE DOCUMENT IN WORDPAD OR HOW TO MOVE IT TO OUTLOOK....
  10. Office 2007 No Longer Converts Publisher Files to PDF

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2007 No Longer Converts Publisher Files to PDF: Since the Win 10 update this past weekend, my computer will no longer convert Office 2007 Publisher files to PDF. An error message pops up that "Publisher cannot save this file." It worked Friday, but once the Win 10 update was installed early Sunday morning, it will not do...