Windows 10: Converting .OXPS to .TXT

Discus and support Converting .OXPS to .TXT in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to import a client list from an old salon computer with an older salon software to a new computer with a different salon program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by myselfthehairstylist, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Converting .OXPS to .TXT

Hello,

I am trying to import a client list from an old salon computer with an older salon software to a new computer with a different salon program. According to the tech support website for the new salon program (Salon Iris) says that you can import a client list if it is in a .txt format. The exported list from the old computer is in a .oxps format, and I'm not 100% sure if Millenium is the name of the old program, but there is a logo on the client list with that name.

What is a reliable way to format the file to .txt? The list has over 9,000 contacts on it, so I'm hoping to not have to manually enter it into the new program. We're using Windows 10 here in the salon.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks,

Maria

:)

myselfthehairstylist, Nov 23, 2018

2. Converting a TXT file

Can I convert a TXT file to an Excel file and if so, how is it done?

BarryRittle, Nov 23, 2018
  3. reading .oxps

I guess you're PRINTING to Microsoft XPS Printer.

If you're using Edge, then (AFAICS) there's no "save" function.

There's a free xps reader in the Windows Store. Download and install it and you can read your oxps files.

Gordon B-P, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Converting .OXPS to .TXT

Converting txt files to xls files

I have a large file of names that opens as a txt file. I need to convert it to a CSV file so I can sort it using Excel. How can I do that?

PhilipBenson, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Converting .OXPS to .TXT

1. Converting .OXPS to .TXT - Similar Threads - Converting OXPS TXT

2. Why does html keep converted to txt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does html keep converted to txt?: Hello,I use outlook in Windows10.From a certain moment, an attached html file in outlook keeps converted into txt file.Thus, when I download the html file and execute, it is in txt.of course, it pops up an error messageunable to readDo you know how to fix this?Thank you in...
  3. Why does html keep converted to txt?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does html keep converted to txt?: Hello,I use outlook in Windows10.From a certain moment, an attached html file in outlook keeps converted into txt file.Thus, when I download the html file and execute, it is in txt.of course, it pops up an error messageunable to readDo you know how to fix this?Thank you in...
  4. convert oxps files to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert oxps files to print: When I try to print a document it is sent to download with oxps ext and I cannot print it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-oxps-files-to-print/86cb9f43-5b91-41d2-9c96-3a01b4150567
  5. convert oxps files to print

convert oxps files to print: When I try to print a document it is sent to download with oxps ext and I cannot print it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-oxps-files-to-print/86cb9f43-5b91-41d2-9c96-3a01b4150567
  6. convert oxps files to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Txt file not converting into cmd file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Txt file not converting into cmd file: Hi guys! I have a problem converting a txt file into cmd file. I renamed it name.cmd and the file stayed in txt format. I cant save it as a cmd format... it just doesnt save! Any idea how to fix it? submitted by /u/bottle_one_bg [link] [comments]...
  8. how to convert the txt file into xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert the txt file into xml file: I have used the application for conversion txt into xml file but when I convert it is showing an error that is something called as no program to convert it what should I do for conversion .But I know that it is silly question but it is part of my seeking the knowledge...
  9. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  10. convert a .txt file to avery lables format

convert a .txt file to avery lables format: Awful experience trying to print labels from excel. Converted file to txt and cannot find a way to print the simple names and addresses from my file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to convert oxps to txt